Chapter 52 (Part 1)

"Human speaks"

'Human thoughts'

"Jack/Yami speaks"

"Beast speaks"

'Beast thoughts'

"Jutsu"

"What's your name?"

"Naruto... Naruto Uzumaki."

"Do you know where you are?"

"Back in the hospital..."

Back in the hospital. After Naomi found Naruto on top of mount Hokage, she had taken the boy straight back to the hospital. Everyone was happy and relieved to see the boy safe and found.

Inoichi had insisted that he would run a few tests on Naruto, just to see if he doesn't have any severe neurological problems as he feared he may have before he woke up.

Inoivhi test consisted of pointing a tinny flashlight into Naruto's eyes to watched as the boy's pupils would contract and asking him a series of questions.

"How much is 3+5?"

Naruto slightly looked offended that Inoichi would ask him such a simple math question. "8... Also known as the double of 4, half of 16, the quarter of 32, 2 to the 3rd power."

"Alright." Inoichi smiled and looked back at the group. "He seems to be okay..."

Everyone was happy to hear it. Naomi and Ino the most.

"So, there's nothing wrong with him?" Washi, the had captain asked.

"Well... Nothing that I can see, but a physical test is nee--"

Right before Inoichi could finish his sentence, Washi sudd3nly took out a shuriken and threw it at Naruto. The boy quickly reacted, by raising his left arm up and catching the shuriken between his two fingers, right before it hit him in the face.

"Good reflexes..." The head captain remarked.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Ino and Naomi both cried out in outrage, but the man paid no mind.

"What if I'd miss?..." Naruto asked.

"Then there would've been a lot of blood and it would've really hurt." Washi answered. Then the man turned at Inoichi. "See, nothing to worry about, he's ready to jump back into action."

"That's not for us to decide." Inoichi spoke sternly. "There's still a psychological evaluation needed to be done, by a psychiatrist."

"Is this really necessary?..." Naruto asked.

"There might be some hidden psychological damage that I hadn't noticed, to prevent any future complications you need to see a specialist... It's for your own good." Inoichi reassured.

The boy sighed as he looked down at his hospital gown. "Can I at least have my clothes back?"

There was a short 10-minute break. During that time, Hinoko had unexpectedly arrived and as soon as she saw her adoptive big brother she had ran to him and hugged him.

Turns out Hinoko somehow found out about Naruto's situation, so she quickly dropped everything and ran to see him right away.

The boy was happy to see the little girl, but he had told her to not make a habit of skipping the Academy like that.

Sakura was relieved to know Naruto's in a much more better state than he was in before, but she was still worried about Sasuke and Kakashi. The two were placed under the same Jutsu as Naruto was, but they're not waking up and to make things worse, the doctors say that they're in a coma and they have no idea when they might wake up.