Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates

(Back with Arfoire and Warechu)

Warechu was working on a computer to send the pictures worldwide. The old hag was impatient about it.

Arfoire: Haven't you uploaded those pics yet, rat? What's the problem? She said.

Warechu: In case you can't tell, were on dial up here at 56k here and I keep getting booted. Kind of lucky here there as a motor here in the trash though. All things considered. He said as she turned around to him.

Arfoire: You knew this place didn't have cellphone reception. You should have planned ahead. She said.

Warechu: You're a bit cheesier. My mishaps are on you.
She got angry a bit

Arfoire: Just hurry it up, alright.
She said.

Warechu: Chu... Why don't you try telling that to the motor.
He said quietly so she wouldn't hear.

(Leanbox Basilicom)

Abnes: Hmm...? How peculiar that the little sisters are home and all four goddesses mysteriously absent. She said with her arms crossed.

Abnes: I smell a conspiracy!

Nepgear: Uh, Abnes, was it? I don't mean to be rude but we-
Uni butted in.

Uni: This is a private party. So, get out of our hair would ya?
She said not liking Abnes.

Compa: Should I know her?

IF: The noisy brat really into little girls for some reason? Got on Nep's bad side? She said.

Nepgear: Sorry, but we... Have a lot on our play right now.
She said as Abnes raised her voice at her.

Abnes: Shut Up!!!!
She shouted.

Abnes: I don't want to hear a peep out of your half developed little girl mouth. Hnng! With the CPUs gone, this is my best chance to turn Rom and Ram back into normal little girls! Nice idea, if I say so myself. Yes! It's just splender than the grass! She said talking about the grass behind them all.

Abnes: C'mon you little cuties! Let's hold hands and play a game together! She said as Rom and Ram giggled at each other.

Ram: Sounds great! I don't know about the holding hands part, but... We do have a really fun game!

Abnes: For real?
She said holding both of her hands out to the candidates.

Rom: Pretty please?
She said making a cute face.

Abnes: U-Uh... Well... Sounds nice.
She said being confused.

The button on the kinect like console motioned itself inside. Abnes was in the progress of being the enemy. It turned her into... This.

Abnes was starting to get nervous

Abnes: S-S-Say, are you sure this is the game you wanna play? H-How about something a little more...g-girlish? She hesitated.