tolerance | five

chapter five: exPLAIN

[ jeonghan ]

i have a lot in mind but im startin to work these days and things have been okay for me. friends and chats. night-outs, bars and drinks. i've been doing this a lot in my girlfriend's back. i felt sorry at first but my old usual self was coming back.

four years ago...

"do you want to actually do this work, yoon jeonghan?"

the lady asked me. as i nodded i signed the contract and they already gave me a credit card where i get all my salary at.

my work was easy. its to disguise, and fuck many boys around. and of course it comes with a price. i am thrilled with this work because its the first time i am truly embracing myself. i've been hiding in the closet for years. but when mom and dad died, i felt sorry for coming out this late. in addition to that, im doing a slut work. a work that includes sexual activities.

"oh angel fuck. that's so good."

as i was bouncing up and down i really am not into this guy. he was too boring and fast. no thrill. he's just impatient as fuck. i've been repeating this kind of lifestyle for a year but then when i broke my contract's number one rule.

do not fall inlove.

i was so attached with this guy im fucking. he's good, he's big and totally authoritative. he is amusing and looks into my eyes when we do it. he always picks me. its been our third sex session right. he gets me every week.

"oh, love you're still good to me." the man moaned.

"you like that, dragon?"

"oh yes, im so turned on."

we were again doing this session but then after sex i asked what was his name. he didn't tell me and i kept following him but he didn't get me again. he never contacted again. that's when i quit the job. i broke the rule without the company knowing. its just my heart that knows what happened actually. then i met a girl who's willing to do everything for me. her name's vein. choi yeonsu. but she likes to be called vein.