Switch

day six of escaping (con.)

   Jeongin and Hyunjin returned a while later with an additional person. I was alarmed at first, then curious, then angry, "Why did you bring a random person along without letting me know first? You know that's not safe. What do you guys think you're doing?"

   The stranger never dropped his addictive smile, "I'm Woojin, twenty-one-years-old. I was killing one of those alien things when these two found me and offered for me to join your group. I hope you don't mind."

   I sigh, "No, I don't mind. This is Changbin and he also just joined us. He lost his parents so he was looking for someone after escaping. Woojin, I am Rowan, this is Jisung, and you already know their names I presume?"

   He nods with his contagious grin and I clap once, "Alright! We now have six people. Woojin is the oldest I think, so he is leader for now if that's alright with you."

   He shrugs, "Sure."

   I nod, "Okay. Changbin, how old are you?"

   "Nineteen," he answers.

   I clasp my hands together, "Okay. So Innie is the youngest at seventeen, Jisung a few months older than him, Hyunjin and Changbin are nineteen, I am twenty, and Woojin is the oldest at twenty-one. We're all pretty close in age so we should work fine together, but we have to remember who to listen to. Always ask the elder members before going through with any actions."

   The others nod in understanding and I glance at Woojin, the new leader. He raises his head, "Alright. For now, let's choose one direction and continue walking that way until we find something. If we see or hear anything suspicious, let each other know and always remember to be alert at all times."

   I smile and look amongst the others, noting everyone's determined expressions. I release a breath and grab the water-filled jug, "Let's get going then." Jisung grabs his backpack, Woojin slings his bag over his shoulder, and Hyunjin, Changbin and Jeongin fall into step with us.

*A/N
Short chapter, my bad.
It should pick up soon :)