Seriously?!?

Ty's P.O.V

"Hey Ty." Jason said. I turn around.

"What's up?"

"You want to go to the End?" Jason asks.

"Sure I have nothing to do."

"Want to ask Sky if he wants to come along?" Jason asks.

"Sure." We walk down the hall. I open a door. I see Sky and Seto talking about something.

"Sky can we talk to you for a second?" Jason ask. Sky looks at us.

"Sure." Sky said. He stops next to us.

"What would you say if we went to the end?"

"The End." Sky said. Sky looks worried all of a sudden, right when we said End.

"Yes. Can the three of us go?" Jason asks.

"Jason, Me and you."

"Sure. When?" Sky asks.

"Right now is good for me."

"Me too." Jason said. I look at Sky.

"OK. Meet at the gate in 10 mins." Sky said. Jason and I run down the hall. Is it me or did Sky sound nervous? That's weird. I never heard him like that. Well we are going to the End. I would be nervous too.

Sky's P.O.V

Ty and Jason run down the hall. I look at Seto.

"Are you serious Sky?" Seto ask.

"What? I know, but if Jason and Ty went by themselves there is a higher chance of it happening."

"We want to avoid this. Not make it happen Sky." Seto said.

"Your right. But you know how Ty and Jason are. If they want to do something. They will do it with or without me."

"Fine. But keep a eye on Ty." Seto said.

"Bye Seto."

"See ya." Seto said. I walk down the hall. If Ty turns into that monster nothing will be able to stop him. But I will find a way to stop it. That means I have to protect him in the End. I couldn't have said that they can't go. They seem so excited to go. I can't crush it. The Enderdragon worries me the most. I met him once. But that didn't end well for me. The Enderdragon wants Ty. I could sense it when we first met with it. It will stop at nothing to get what it wants. So how would I protect him from it? If Ty does turn into that thing. I will find a way to fix it. I wouldn't forgive myself if it happen to him. Seto and I wiped Ty's memories of the End from him, because he would be scare to even go outside. I didn't want him to be like that. Seto and I wanted him to live his life. But the problem is, if the Enderdragon tells Ty anything, he will never forgive me about wiping his memories.

"Sky! Snap out of it man!" Mitch said. I look at him.

"W-What Mitch?"

"I have been talking to you for three minutes now. And you didn't even answer me. What's wrong?" Mitch asks.

"Nothing Mitch. What were you saying before?"

"I was telling you that Jerome and I took care of the bears in the village." Mitch said.

"Thanks. Good job." Mitch stops me by putting his arm out in front of me.

"Are you sure your OK? You seem nervous and out-of-it today." Mitch said.

"I told you it's nothing Mitch." I go around his arm. I go into my room. Lets get ready for the End.