A Visit to Remember

Wow. Over 500 reads! Never thought I would get that far. By the sky is the limit. I think this will be the last chapter to this book! But you never know. Thanks for the support for this book. Enjoy the last chapter of this book! Then comes the next book. 

(The hand cramp is real!) :0

-Emma-

Sky's P.O.V

I open my eyes. I stand up. Where am I? I was just in the North village. Why is everything black? A woman appears. 

"Who are you?" She starts walking towards me. 

"You don't remember me Sky?" She asks. Should I?

"No." 

"Well a mother never forgets her child." She said. My eyes widen. She stops in front of me and looks at me. 

"Mom." She hugs me and I hug her. 

I missed you." She said. I let go and so does she. 

"Where are we?" 

"See for yourself," Mom said. We are suddenly in the North village. I see Ty holding me in his lap crying on me. 

"Did I die from that spell?" I kneel in front of Ty. 

"Yes you did." Mom said. 

"2nd time I have died. My life is interesting. Can't you tell?" 

"Who is this?" Mom asks. 

"This is Ty. He is my best friend. I took him in. Austin and I took care of him."

"He must care for you then. Sky you can go back to them." Mom said. I stand uo and look at her.

"How?"

"Promise me something first." Mom said.

"Sure." She stops in front of me.

"Never give up. Don't stop fighting. Everyone and everything is worth fighting for. You are a hero to everyone. You and your friends. I have always watched over you. I have never been so proud of someone before." Mom said.

"Thanks. I'll miss you."

"You too. Bye sweetie." Mom said.

"Bye." She puts her hand on my chest and I close my eyes. I can feel someone holding me. Ty.

"T-Ty" I open my eyes. He looks at me. My vision clears to were I can see. 

"Sky! O my god never scare me like that again." Ty said. I sit up. Ty stands up. 

"It felt like I was stab in the heart. So how did I do?" 

"Great! You got me back. But don't ever die on me again." Ty said. 

"Well shit happens Ty." 

"Well yeah. But that is the 2nd time you died in my arms." Ty said. I stand up. He is freaking out. 

"Hey. Everything is normal now. Focus on the positives. We have the bad days so the good days seem not so bad." He looks at me. Oliver sits up. 

"Oliver you okay over there?" Ty asks. 

"I'm good!" Oliver yells. I see some people coming. The villagers. I look around. 

"Shit. We have alot to explain here." Robert runs infront of us. 

"What happen?" Robert asks. I look at Ty.

"Well um." 

"Sky answer the man." Ty said. You son of a bitch. I swear he is no help sometimes. 

"Hell remodel your village and maybe the other villages and the base. By hey, We won. It is over." 

"That is a good thing." Robert said. Everyone is having a good time. 

"Don't worry Robert we will help fix any damages done." Oliver stops next to me. 

"Thanks for the help you three." Robert said. Where is my sword?

"Lose your sword Sky?" Ty asks. 

"What no? I just left it in a place that I forgot where at." They laugh. 

"We better go." Oliver said. 

"Good point. Recruits! Back to the base!" They climb on their horses. 

"Sky your sword is still in Enderlox." Ty said. I look over at Enderlox. 

"I knew that Ty." I walk over there. Robert follows me. I grab the handle. I start pulling. 

"Need help?" Robert asks. I pull it out. The blade is dripping purple blood. 

"Nope." 

"That is gross. Why is it purple?" Robert asks. I look at him. 

"Not all blood is red Robert," We walk back. 

"All blood I have seen is red." Robert said. I put my sword away. I climb on my horse. 

"We will be back. I need to see the damages to the base and villages. But see ya." 

"See ya Sky." Robert said. He backs up. I smile. 

"Let's go home!" We set off towards home. Ty and Oliver are riding beside me. I knew that we would get Ty back. 

THE END!!! 

I guess this is the last chapter! I enjoy writing this book! I had fun writing it! I hope you guys enjoy it! I finished my first book! Ya! 

But then comes the next adventure for the Sky Army. I was thinking that I could go very obvious and write a book for Skybrine. Perhaps. Sounds like a good idea. 

Next book maybe comes out on Friday or Saturday. Depends on how long my mom's haunted house is. But thanks for all the support you guys! I love you guys for that! Keep a watch on my page. I have to still come up with a idea for the plot. I do have one idea. But I might not use it. Til the next book. New adventure and characters! BYE! :D 

Second book is called- A Deadly Coma

-Emma-