The Battle and The Sarcfice

Sky's P.O.V

"Sky." Oliver said. We back up. Enderlox smiles.

"On it." Enderlox puts his hand pointing towards me. I can't move all of a sudden.

"I don't think so. time for my friends to visit. But first." Enderlox said.

"What is wrong Sky?" Oliver asks.

"I can't move."

"Me neither." Oliver said.

"Let's start shall we?" Enderlox asks. A purple rings forms at his feet.

"You can't. You need 50 souls in order to do that. You don't have 50 souls." He looks at me.

"They don't have to be dead. As long as they have a number on them. They will feel the pain of dieing without being dead." Enderlox said. That is so wrong. But so not good at the same time. The sky turns blood red. O god. He is actually going to do it. I look at him. We need to stop him. The Soul Taker spell will be helpful right now. But I need to be closer to him. I try to move my feet. They don't. The ground begins to shake. My wrist suddenly feels like it is on fire. Enderlox should be focus on that spell. A light goes into the sky. Seto, that is Seto. Telling Jason it has begun. I go on my knees. O god why does it hurt so much? I look at the scar on my wrist. It is red and glowing. That is nice.The ground begins to crack. I stand up, and wait I can move.

"Oliver." He nods. We run towards Enderlox. Oliver is stopped by something. I hit Enderlox's ring. I fall on the ground. It is protected. I look at Oliver. He is fighting creatures.

"I got this Sky!" Oliver yelled. I stand up and I put my arm over the ring. Then I go flying back on the ground. I need to get to him.

"Sky you can't. You will hurt yourself even more." Enderlox said. I hear Oliver scream. This has to end now. Soul Taker spell don't fail me. My eyes glow white. My hands begins to turn black. A black ring is flying around me.

"Ty I'm sorry!" I run full speed next to Enderlox. I can feel cuts go on my body once I am pass the ring. Enderlox looks at me. I put my hand on his chest.

"You wouldn't dare!" Enderlox yells. He grabs my arm.

"I would!" My hands go into his chest.

"You'll DIE!" Enderlox yells. I smile. If Ty will be ok. Then kill me now. Both of my hands find the rip between them. I begin to pull them apart. Enderlox struggles to get me to let go. He covers my arms in cuts. But i won't let go. I get Enderlox apart from Ty. Enderlox falls on the ground. I catch Ty. I ly Ty on the ground. I grab my sword. I throw my sword at him and it hits his wing. He can't escape this. Enderlox tries to grab the sword. But I grab his arm. He looks at me. His eyes are full of fear.

"Time for this to end for good."

"This is not how it ends!" Enderlox yells. I pull my sword out of his wing. I stab him in the chest. Lets see how he likes it. The creatures stop an look at me. They start to disappear. They start screaming. The screams hurt my ears. They crawl back into the hole back to hell. Everything turns back to how it was before Enderlox did the spell. Ty sits up. Ty looks at me.

"Sky your arm!" Ty yells. I look at my arm. It is turning black and growing up my arm.

"What the?!" What the hell?! I look at Oliver. He is out cold. I look back at my arm. I can't feel my arm anymore. My vision starts to blur. It feels like I am being stabbed in the heart. I go on my knees. So this is the consequence of using that spell. Ty runs in front of me. It was worth it. Ty looks like he is about to cry.

"Sky. I'm sorry! Stay with me. Please. " Ty said. I go on the ground. I can't take the pain. It is too much.

Ty's P.O.V