Suspense

I decide to make this a series. But thanks for the support for this book. Over 400 reads! This book is almost over. But I have a great idea for the next book. But thanks for the support. It means alot! Enjoy the chapter! :D

-Emma-

Oliver's P.O.V

So Sky has powers like Seto. That does not surprise me at all. What surprise me was that his eyes turned white like Herobrine's. So why did Sky let us out? I do want to help. I am not helping anyone by being in that cell. 

"Oliver. We need help over here." Sky said. 

"Coming." I run towards him.

Ty's P.O.V

"What are we going to do?" 

"Attack the others. Wait." Enderlox said. I land on a tree. I see Mitch, Jerome, Charlie, and some recruits going into the South village. Mitch is alive. I smile. 

"He is alive." 

"Impossible. All well he will be dead soon." Enderlox said. I go back into the sky. I look at them. 

"Where to?"

"North." Enderlox said. 

Mitch's P.O.V

We are at the South village. I look at the sky. 

"Jerome. Look up." I see something or someone. With wings and a tail. Ty. 

"Enderlox. He is heading North." Jerome said. 

"Towards Sky and Oliver." 

"Yep. Focus on the task at hand. We need to get these people on higher land." Jerome said. I turn around. I look at the recruits. 

"Mitch explain what is this?" A villager asks. 

"We have a level 5 threat. Level 5 is very bad. We need to get everyone on higher land. Everyone. No one is left out. Recruits you must protect the villagers. Go." People start moving towards the hill up ahead. Charlie, Jerome and I stay back here as they clear out. We are the only people here now. Sky told us to send the villagers to higher ground, and not to underground. I look at Jerome. 

"This is going to be an interesting day." Charlie said. It starts raining. 

"Yes it is." The plan was to let Enderlox do the spell. I think Sky has a plan of his own though. 

Sky's P.O.V

I know that in order to do the Fire Hell spell you need to be in a certain spot. The North village is the certain spot. That's why I sent them further away. Hell will be let loose here the worst. I pull out my sword. I am going to do the Soul Taker spell if things don't work our way. I think that they won't. But if something has to happen to me to get Ty back after so long. I am ready to do that. 

"Sky whats the plan?" Oliver asks. I look at him. 

"I told you already." 

"Ok what is your plan?" Oliver asks. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You always have a back up plan. What is it?" Oliver asks. It starts raining. 

"For this rain to stop." I look at the sky. 

"Me too. What is the plan?" Oliver asks. I look at him. 

"I will tell you when we need a back up plan." 

"Glad I can depend on you to keep me updated." Oliver said. I smile. 

Ian's P.O.V

We sent the villagers and the recruits to higher ground about an hour ago. Quentin is pacing.

"Quentin stop. Your making me nervous." He looks at me. 

"Sorry. I don't like Sky's plan." Quentin said. 

"Me neither. But it is all that we got. So don't question it."  I pull out my sword. I am just getting ready for hell to be loose. This is going to be an interesting day. It starts raining. 

"Great!" Quentin said. I roll my eyes. 

Seto's P.O.V

The people are going to higher ground. 

"So what now?" Jen asks. I look at her. She has no patience. 

"We wait for something to happen." It starts raining. 

"Like that?" Jen asks. 

"No. Tell me when there are cracks in the ground and creatures from hell are coming out." 

Jason's P.O.V

I hope they are alright. It starts raining. Seto will put a light up in the sky if it starts happening. to let us know to be ready to fight. I am outside. Why does it rain alot? I hate it. I have my sword out. So does every recruit. Everyone has amour on, expect for me. I have some and a cape on like the guys do. We are ready. 

Robert's P.O.V

"Ok everyone needs to be calm." I look at the people. Recruits are around us with their swords out. I like that Sky left them with us for extract protection. It starts raining. Don't you just love the rain? Everyone was now quiet. Good. We need silence. But if creatures from hell come up from the ground. How calm will they be? James is next to me. Sky told James he was in charge of the recruits. 

"Well they are calm for now." James said. 

"Everyone is something happens. I want you guys to stay were you are. Listen to me or James. Got it?" They all nod. This is going to be interesting.

Sky's P.O.V

"Sky how long have we be here?" Oliver asks. 

"About an hour. Have some patience Oliver." He looks at me. 

"I just what something to happen." Oliver said. Something lands behind us. I turn around. Oliver doesn't. 

"Well there you go. Something happened." Oliver turns around. 

Ty's P.O.V

I see the North village. It is still raining. Good thing Enderlox is part dragon or this would hurt him. I see two figures. Is that?

"Sky." 

"What? No way." Enderlox said. I knew that Sky can't be put down for long. I smile. 

"It is him." 

"I am taking control." Enderlox said. 

"Why?" 

"Because I want to talk to Sky." Enderlox said. I know that he is lieing. I am pushed to the back of my mind. Enderlox takes control. 

"Told you." 

"Impossible." Enderlox said. We land behind Oliver and Sky. Sky turns around. He looks at Oliver. 

"Well there you go. Something happened." Sky said. Oliver turns around. 

I know you guys. Suspense kills. But that has happen to me penalty of times. So I thought that I would do it. Because I am evil like that to drag the story along right when something happens that you have been waiting for. I am evil like that.