An unexpected visit

Jerome's P.O.V
I look at Sky in the hospital bed. They said he is going to be ok. But I can't let go what Ty did. He almost killed his best friend.

"Jerome, Seto called a meeting." Mitch said.

"OK, I will meet you there." MItch walked in front of me. I looked at him.

"Jerome it was not Ty. I am mad at Ty too. But Seto said it was some type of control. Don't blame Ty." Mitch said.

"I know that Mitch. But wouldn't you think that Sky would have been able to handle it by himself."

"Jerome you know that Sky does not hurt his friends. That is why he ended up like this. Sky will be fine. We got here just in time before anything bad happen to him." Mitch said.

"Let's go to the meeting." I walk out of the hospital and towards the Meeting Hall. It started raining. Mitch is following me.I open the doors. I sit down. The others are here.

"What are we going to do about Ty?" Ian asks.

"When Sky is on his feet again we will come up with a plan. I don't like replacing Sky at all. So I think right now Ty is now our enemy. Everyone must stay inside if you see him." Seto said.

"Why don't we just go and find Ty?"

"Have you seen what he did to Sky Jerome?!" Jason yells. We all look at Jason. Mitch moves back a little. I have never heard Jason yell before. He is usual the calm one.

"Jason calm down. What did you tell the recruits?"

"The truth. There is no reason to lie to them. I told them Sky will be fine. That he didn't see the attack coming at all. It caught him off guard." Seto said.

"I guess it would be better to tell them the truth instead of lieing to them."

"When Sky wakes up, plan time?" Ian asks.

"Yep. Keep your guard up at all times. I will stay with Sky. Something tells me that Ty meant to kill him." Seto said.

"Good point."

"OK." Ian said.

Seto's P.O.V

I walk out of the Meeting Hall. I go to the library. Sky and I have been trying to find some way for Ty to control him. But we never found anything. I look through the titles. One of them catches my eye. I pull it out.

"The Legends." I never heard of this book before. I have never seen this book before either. It's old. Like it was here forever. I put it on a table. I open it. It looks like it was never touched. Well I would guess it wouldn't be touched. It is written in an dead language. I forget the name. Sky could read this. Not me. I hope he wakes up soon. I put the book back. I walk towards the hospital. Recruits are everywhere. This is weird. They must be stressed out right now. Everyone is. Without Sky giving the orders it is like he is dead. Without him the Sky Army would fall apart quickly. That's why I don't like replacing him. I feel like I pushed him out of his place. But someone needs to take over if something ever happen to Sky. And I was chosen to be that person. I did not volunteer at all. I just hope he is up again soon. I go into Sky's room. He is still out cold.

Sky's P.O.V

I look around me. Why am I in the Nether?

"Skybrine! How are you doing?" Herobrine asks. I look at him. I should have known.

"Cut the act. Don't call me that. What are you up to now?"

"Wow, no hi. I thought you would be glad to see me." Herobrine said.

"Really? Wow you should lower your expectations of me. I will never be glad to see you. Tell me what you are up to."

"Wow. Sassy, mean, and stubborn. You are turing into me." Herobrine said.

"Not true."

"True. Face it Sky you are a part of me. You can't stop what you will become." Herobrine said.

"Enough about me. What about Ty?!"

"Ty is gone. The Enderdragon has taken over him and rename himself." Herobrine said.

"Enderlox. We can save him."

"We? You are going to ask me for help?" Herobrine asks. I walk slowly towards him. He backs up as I move forward.

"Never. I would only ask you for help if my friends and I were on the floor dieing and you were the last resort. So stop trying to get into my life because I am nothing like you. And when I said we. I meant my friends and I. Not you."

"You turn more like me everyday Sky. There is one spell. But it has consequences." Herobrine said. I roll my eyes.

"OK what is it?"

"Sky." Herobrine said.

"Herobrine."

"Sky if you cast the spell there is no telling what it will do to you at all. It could kill you or it could mess with your mind turning you into me faster then it should." Herobrine said.

"Wake me up."

"What?" Herobrine said. He is trying to act like the stupid one here. It is not working.

"I know what you did to me. Now wake me up."

"Promise me something first though?" Herobrine asks.

"Sure what?" Herobrine grabs my shoulders. He looks into my eyes.

"You won't use that spell unless you have too." Herobrine said.

"OK."

"It is called the Soul Taker spell. Now have your fun in the Overworld." Herobrine said.

"Thanks. See ya."

"Bye." Herobrine said. Then my vision fates. I open my eyes. I see a ceiling that is not on fire or is netherbrick. I close my eyes and moan. I can still feel pain in my side. But it is not as bad.

"Sky? Are you awake? Can you hear me?" Someone asks. I open my eyes. I see a doctor above me. Dr. Cantor.

"What happen?" I sit up slowly.

"Take it easy Sky. You were stab in the side from Ty." Dr. Cantor said.

"Ty?" That's right. I remember that.

"Yeah. How are you feeling?" He asks. I lean on the wall behind me.

"Fine." Dr. Cantor looks at me.

"Sky I know that you are great at hiding pain. But how are you feeling?" He asks again.

"Like I was stab in the side."

"Let me take a look." He said. He came around the side of the bed. He un-clips the glaze and looks at it. He re-clips it. He looks at me.

"It looks great. But you will feel a lot of pain in your side. So don't go to far. Take it easy please." Dr. Cantor said. I can't make any promises like that.

"Sure."