Prologue

Hope Mikaelson is 14 years old she is going into Freshman year. She works at Mystic Grille. Hope is a tutor and babysits for a little extra cash. Hope doesn't really like it when her parents get stuff for her she always works hard for everything she gets. Hope is very excited she has best friends she knows she can count on. Those include Rafael Waithe, her big brother, Josie Saltzman best friend since she started dating Rafael, Lizzie Saltzman, Josie's sister, and M.G Milton Greasley, best friend since Kindergarten.

One Day Hope's parents went there and adopted Rafael and since then they have been so happy. You could say they are a perfect family. Rafael was very protective of his little sister Hope. He never let's any boys near her. Rafael is a junior at Mystic Falls High School. He is Captain of the football team and is dating Head Cheerleader Josie Saltzman.

Josie Saltzman, Rafael and Josie started dating in their Freshman year of high school. They had ups and downs, but Josie always made time for hope. Josie's sister Lizzie has been friends with Hope since First grade when Hope was in kindergarten. Lizzie also has a huge crush on M.G.

M.G is Hope's bff they have been friends since birth really their moms knew each other so they were pretty much raised together except M.G was a little more outgoing then Hope. He liked to go to parties and hang out with his guys friends to try and get Lizzie Saltzman to notice him. Nobody else knows but M.G is crushing on Lizzie. Nobody else knows they are crushing on each other

Landon Kirby, is going to be a Freshman in High School. Landon like Rafael has been hopping foster home to foster home. He then gets adopted by Stefan and Elena Salvatore. Landon is going to Mystic Falls High.

A/N
Please enjoy this book if you have anyways I can make this better please comment and let me know how I can improve