Chapter 5: The truth

Flashback
Landon's POV
I was in 5th period staring at the clock wishing time went faster when the intercoms went off saying "LANDON KIRBY TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE." What could they want from me. I stared at Hope she shrugged her shoulders she didn't know. I got a pass from the teacher and walked to the principal's office. I walked into there and told the receptionists I was called to see the principal. I walked into the room and saw Hope's mom only. " Where is Mr.Mikaelson?" I asked curiously. " Well he is on cafeteria duty, so this is just a talk between me and you Mr.Kirby." she said to me. " It has come to my attention that you and Hope like each other." She says. What the hell how does she know that. I guess I was blushing cause she said." Ha I knew she liked you but your rosy cheeks show you like her too." " S-she l-likes m-me." I was shook. She was so pretty, sarcastic, overall wonderful, and she liked me how I can't believe I was just a kid from the foster system, who happened to run into her. It was the truth though I've noticed it over the couple of days ,Hope Andrea Mikaelson likes me!!!!! Holy crap. What do I do? " But when her father and brother find out they won't be pleased they will try to send her away for a long time." She said. Tears started prickling in my eyes. I can't lose her especially when I didn't even have her. " What can I do?" I said my voice cracking up. " There is a secret house that I lived in when I was a teenager it is like a mansion but I updated it when I found out about you the first time. It is 2 stories has 6 bedrooms 5 bathrooms two living areas, kitchen and more I can't remember." I couldn't help but cry but they were both happy and sad tears. Hope has a whole future here she works she helps people I can't ruin that for her we are going to have to talk about that. I would love to just live with hope and be with her but I can't take her away from her world. " What about the future hope could have here? What about school? What about your husband and Rafael aren't they going to find out?" I asked " ok, there is a school. This school is in Florida so it's going to be really hard for you to be found, and you and Hope can both get jobs there. And you have to change your last names so Hope is taking my maiden last name Marshall and you are taking the last name Mikaelson. So that way it doesn't get lost when we die." She says. I couldn't speak so I just nod and leave.

Back to Right Now
Hope was stirring so I decided to play with her hair because it always helped her to calm down. She finally settled (A/N)( okay so Landon is sitting down in the van and hope is on his lap with her head on his shoulder.). I tilted my head back and tried to fall asleep. We were on a rocky road so it didn't work very well, but hope woke up saying " What the hell is going on?" I replied " Your mom talked to me about how you told her that you liked me I was in shock cause I'm just a foster kid and I don't deserve to be liked by a beautiful, kind, and talented woman like you." It was all true I couldn't believe that she liked me we are two different people from two very different worlds. "Landon you are so much more than that you are smart, cute, kind and generous guy that I can't believe no girl has picked you to be their other half." She said I felt so happy because she felt this way, but I didn't want to rush into something right away. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips to explain how I felt. " So we are going to Florida your mom hooked us up with a house and a new school. We can get jobs somewhere and we will be ok. I'm sorry I feel like I'm tearing you away from your family." I said and looked down. She made me look at her " HeY this was my choice I chose to see you that first day, I chose to go to the park to find you. You are my choice, and I don't regret it for a second. You hear me?" I smile at her and nod my head. I can't believe we have a brand new start. " Oh before I forget we had to get new last names so you are Hope Marshall and I am Landon Mikaelson." I say and Hope's face lights up with happiness. " Wait, so, we get a brand new start a clean page and we are going to Florida." Hope smiles. I kiss her and smile into it. She is honestly the best thing I have in my life and I can't wait til our future comes into play. " Yes, we are." I say. " Wait, have you told Stefan and Elena about this yet?" She asks. " Well my suitcases are in the trunk, along with books from the Salvatore library. What do you think?" I laugh. " Of course I told them and they were happy for me to spend time with my girlfriend." I say smiling. ," WHAT? But, you never asked me what if I don't want to be your girlfriend." I gap my mouth open and leave it open.

Hope's POV

Of course, I want to be his girlfriend, but we barely know each other I want to wait. I close his mouth and say " i just think we should wait a minute because we have been acting coupley but I still don't know you're past I want to get to know you. Please understand." I say. His smile falls, and he looks at me and says "....."

Sorry it has been so long since an update my life has just been a heck of a lot of stress so I hope you like this chapter I will publish the next chapter sometime this week