~14~

Jackson PoV

She pulls me to the gap in between the coffee shop and library. She kisses me, at first I'm shocked but then I sink in and let lose.
I back her to the wall and starts making out. I feel her hand flow down to my crotch and I immediately grab her wrist. She looks up at me with begging eyes. Both of us breathing heavily. I whisper to her "not here". We speed walk to my car which wasn't parked far away. She hurriedly get in but doesn't bother putting on her seatbelt. I get in the driver's seat going 55 in a 40. She giggles at me as she brush's her hand against my bulge. I inhale a deep breath feeling her tease me was even more of a turn on.

I finally arrive at my dorm. I sneak her in quickening my pace to open the door the second I opened the door aya smashes her lips onto mine. She kicks the door but it wasn't enough for the door to actually close, not like we was worried about it. Being so caught up in ourselves we didn't know nothing but how to fight for Dominic and find the bedroom. Once we find our way she pushes me to the bed and climbs on top of me. She starts kissing my neck till she finds my sweet spot making me moan. She smirks at my action and decides to place a big hickey there.

Not wanting her to have all the fun I swiftly flip her over making me on top of her. I stare into her gorgeous brown eyes filled with list and desire I take the beautiful sight under me observing almost every little thing about her appearance. Noticing that she wore the same earrings from the first time we meet but one was missing I figured it just dropped on our way to the bed or something. In the mist of my thought I had forgot what was happening until I her again call my name from under me. I snap back into the present apologizing for my absence.

I graze me hand over her thigh as I kiss her letting a moan escape. I decide to take the opportunity to slide my tongue in to explore even more I feel her hands tug at my shirt and fumble with the buttons I chuckle a little as I sit up to unbutton it myself. As blood rushes up to her face causing her to blush. I finished undressing myself and started on her clothes once we where both semi naked I ask her. "Are you ready" I wait for her answer when her face turns into a blushing mess she responses with a nod allowing me to continue.

Y/N PoV

I sit in the coffee shop wait for Jackson to show up. I check the time again and its 8:27! I know its not that much of a difference but I was getting worried but I shot my worries down as I just think to myself 'he just forgot that's all' which made me a little sad for some reason. I then remembered that the library was right beside the cafe. So I decided to get me an iced coffee to go and go get some books to read then go to Jackson's room and see what was up.

As I walked I stepped on something I look to see what it was. It was an earring and one the looked kinda familiar. I picked it up and put it in my pocket just in case I remember who it belonged to. I hurriedly skimmed through the books in the library and decided to get to book that seemed interesting one called 'dont  cry' and the other 'my hero' I check the books out and walk to the ice cream shop not far from our dorm. I decide to get Jackson some vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles since I didn't know what he liked but it seemed like him.

I rush out the door and head to the dorm to ensure that the ice cream wouldn't be to melted. On my way I start thinking why did I get him ice cream?  I don't even like him he's annoying... Right? I mean of course he has great hair, jawline, eyes and amazing voice and his lips- Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM! I shake my head try to remove my thoughts as I walk down the hallway where I see Jackson's door is seemingly cracked and I hear grunts and groans coming from the inside. OH MY GOSH!! He's being robbed or kidnapped or worse a murder was in there oh my goodness I have to help him!

I run in following the moans, grunts,and groans determined to save Jackson from the beast attack. The sounds lead me to the bed where I realized that the only thing needing saving was my heart as I watch Jackson fuck some girl. Tears pricked my eyes as I dropped everything thing in my hands. Which made there eyes stare at me in shock. Jackson noticing I was hurt tried to cover himself up and come over to me. I shook my head hands covering my face as I run out Jackson's room and into mine I made sure to lock the door behind me to insure that I would be alone. But to my despise jeabum was in the room already.

"hey, sweet cheeks " he said not looking up from his phone until he heard me weeping. He looks up and sees my crouched figure at the door sobbing my eyes out.

Jeabum PoV

Im sitting on my bed chilling scrolling through Instagram. I hear the door open and slam shut I assume it y/n because she's the only one with a key. "hey, sweet cheeks" secret I've been trying to get close to y/n since I first saw her but for some reason she won't let me in. I think she's scared imma fuck and kick her to the curb like I do to all my hoes but if I was ever to get close her I'd treat her way better I guess I don't make a good self image for myself.

I hear crying... I look up from my phone and see you crying. Immediately my caring side pops out I get up and walks to you at the door. You look up at me tears rolling down your pink tinted cheeks and red nose. Oh imma kill whoever hurt you. I kneel down beside you and pull you into my chest.

"what happened? Who hurt you? Where are they at?" you ignore my questions and just cry harder. I lift your chin up so I could look you in the eyes. "who did this." I observe as you sniffle and gulp trying to speak. "J-jacks-son" my caring aura turn into pure frustration. I pick you up and place you on my bed without a thought I sternly walk out the door and to Jackson's room where I see a girl leaving out but not without kissing Jackson with a wink. Seeing that just made my blood boil. Jackson goes to close the door but not before I put my foot to stop it from shutting.

I push in the door and Jackson's eyes get wide as he looks at me walking closer to him. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" I grab him by the collar and punch him in the gut. He starts coughing and crouched to the ground when I let him go. "ugh... Dude I don't even know what your talking about" "Y/N CAME IN OUR ROOM CRYING AND TOLD ME YOU WAS TO BLAME!" I see as his eyes sadden as he gets off the floor. "I might have forgot about our 'date'. BUT it wasn't that important she doesn't even like me." I sigh as I look at this unknowing boy. "anything else?" "ummm... Maybe she might have walked in on me and a girl I've been talking to lately fucking... " and there's my rage again. "JACKSON! not only did you skip y'all date you skipped it cause you was being a hoe." he slumps his shoulders and starts talking again even though I don't want to hear his voice. "yeah I know I messed up but it gets worse" he walks to his couch where sits a plastic bag. "she bought me ice cream...i really do feel bad but I don't know how to fix it"

I look at the melted substance in the bag and sigh. "you should let her calm down then talk to her" he responses with a simple nod. And I leave his room and head back to mine I open the door and see you fast asleep on my bed. Tear stained face and puffy eyes. I stare at the beauty laying on my bed. I rub your cheek making you shift under my touch. "I love y/n I know you will never love me but I won't stop protecting you, that's a promise ".  I walk out to go to the bar cause I know you would be furious if I sleep in the bed with you. I hope your ok it hurt so much to see you cry.