~7~

Y/N PoV

It's been a week I haven't spoken to Jackson I haven't even seen him. I know it's stupid and ridiculous for me to be mad about a kiss and stuff especially if I enjoyed it. It's just that I have never been kissed like that every kiss I got was a peck and that's only because most of them got dared or tricked to do it.

I was dramatic that day I last talked to him but I'm not gonna just give in I won't say one thing until he apologizes. It's his fault that he got drunk came to my dorm then my room and kissed me. Even though at the time it seemed like I really enjoyed it and was mad when jaebum walked in but the truth is I'm really grateful for Jeabum what would have happened if he didn't walk in.

I could have lost my virginity to I guy I don't even like. Atleast I don't think so I mean just because you enjoy a kiss doesn't mean you're attracted to that person right? Yeah I'm right.

I walk out of my classroom to go back to my place. But then I bump into a tall muscular frame. "oh my gosh I'm so sorry I-" I look up to see who I bumped into. And of course it was no other than Jackson Wang. I grabbed the things that fell on the ground than I gave him a slight bow. I try to speed walk away but he caught my arm. "y/n wait…please" he said in a calm begging tone. "what do you want" "I just wanted to apologize for that night I know I did wrong but I hope you can forgive me and put it in the past" I see the regret and sadness in his eyes as he asked for my friendship. "I just have a question" I say sighing in defeat as I fell into his friend boat. "yeah anything" "do you like, like like like me?" I hear his breath get stuck in his throat and then he started coughing and blushing. Honestly I don't see the big issue with the question I mean it's not embarrassing or anything right. "no I don't think so, you know I was drunk and stupid so sorry if I made you uncomfortable" he says rubbing his neck nervously. "okay cool I guess I can forgive you and I'm sorry for over reacting I mean it was just a little kiss" I see the grin slowly rise on his face as the words came from my mouth. "you had all the right it was my fault so I understand how and why you where upset".

Then the awkward silence fell between the two of us until I hear Jacksons voice. "hey since we don't have anymore classes for to day do you wanna go for ice cream or something?" "are you asking me out on a date?" I say in a teasing tone. I see his face turn a light shade of pink. "I'm just kidding but let's do 'or something' cause I don't like ice cream" "WHAT kind of person are you" "I don't like it, deal with it".