~11~

Jackson PoV

But then I hear a voice on the other line. "Hello~". I feel  a sudden rush of excitement flow through my veins. Then my brain reminds me 'play it cool' and 'don't screw up just talk'. I finally let my voice flow out of my throat. " Hey Aya so I was just-" Then I hear her voice again. "This is aya leave your name with a message thank you~". Her voice is smooth like butter but her words sent a certain feeling of embarrassment that I can't seem to explain or understand. I hear I loud beep! commanding me to either leave a message or hang up. I quickly make the choice to leave a message. " Umm h-hey Aya I was just wondering if you where awake so yeah, s-sorry for uh...calling you so late b-bye". I immediately start grilling myself once I'm finished with the message. "Get yourself together man, why then flip did you stutter so much, gosh brain could you work any worst!". I heard another beep! But this time is rang trough my mind I slowly look down at my phone to see I didn't hang up. " FUDGE!" I quickly hang up. I felt my heart rate pick up. Oh my goodness! Okay Jackson calm down its only a voice message she probably won't check it any way.

Aya PoV

I've been awake this whole time. Jackson doesn't know but I've known him since birth.

I saw the call come through but I didn't want to answer, this is his first call I can't give him the satisfaction of talking to be right now. I have to keep him on the hook.

A few minutes later I see he left a message. I listen to it carefully because his soft voice was hard to spot. But then I hear yelling. I think to myself is he talking to himself? Then all the sudden dead silence which sent I chill down my spine. I hear a loud 'FUDGE' before the message was cut off. A small giggle exits my body as I listen to the message again before saving it.

Im not gonna regret this, there not gonna regret this. I think to myself still worried and new to this concept.

Y/N PoV

After Jackson dropped me off at my dorm. I was completely stuffed it was kinda late so I rushed to my room and hurriedly opened the door. I looked around to see if Jeabum was home. After looking around I come to the conclusion that he is at a party or something. I take a quick shower before putting on some sweat pants and a tank top. Im not tired so what can I do? Then it hits me lion King comes on tonight. So I turn on the TV and go get some ice cream out the mini frig. I know I just at but I can't watch lion King without it. As the movie started I sat there stuffing my face with strawberry ice cream. Now I gotta admit I have always had a soft spot for Disney movies and ice cream. It like the only thing that's guaranteed to cheer me up. Soon enough I started crying and ended up falling asleep in the middle.

This was basically a filler chapter so I'm sorry if it's boring.