~10~

Jackson PoV

As I watched my phone ring the number starts to look familiar. I mentally groan when I release who it is. I quickly pick up the phone.

"Dude I told you to stop calling me from your boyfriends phone."
"Well I left my phone in the bathroom when we where making-"."don't you even finish that sentence." I say in disgust. "What did you call me for jimin it better be important?". Then I start to hear muffled sounds through my phone speaker. "Jimin! You called me in the middle of y'all making love!?" "N-no when I got on the p-phone yoongi got j-jealous... I called you to <mhm your doing great baby> to t-tell you its ready". Part of you is chill the other part is ready to curse jimin out (once you jimIN you can't jimOUT). "okie...normal drop off point?" "Yeah t-that's <really good> finne". With that response I hang up on jimin who is my...

Drug dealer.

-

Twenty minutes later I walk to a park by jimins place. I see him standing with yoongi clinging to his side(yes jimin and yoongis height is switched and yoongi is a bottom).

"Did you really need to bring the boy?" You say kinda annoyed from earlier events. "I'm sorry he wouldn't let me go...but here's your dope." Jimin hands me a bag holding the drugs I ordered a week ago. "What took so long?" "My supplier had a hard time getting his hands on it sorry Jackson." Then a voice comes out of the boy beside him. "Don't apologize baby it's not your fault" Yoongi says kissing his lover on the cheek. I just roll my eyes then look back at jimin. "It's cool but I hope the boss gives me correct pay even though it's late."
"Yeah... If he doesn't I'll give you the difference, cause this time is my suppliers fault" "Ok thanks man" We give each other a quick shake before I disappear into the night.

Once I get home I text my boss who asked me to get the drugs.
Send to:
Boss Kim Namjoon
Hey I got it

Runner Jackson
I want it tomorrow 3:00

Boss Kim Namjoon
Ok

It was currently 10:06 and I wasn't ready to sleep yet. I started wondering if the girl I meet earlier was awake. I come to the conclusion of calling to answer my question. I grab my phone and quickly dial the number. The phone rings for the longest so I assume she was sleep but then...