~15~

Y/N PoV

I wake up the memories of yesterday I wish I could forget. I just lie there looking at the ceiling of my door thinking on yesterday's events. I think hard about how i saw jackson and that girl under him. "she looked familiar... " who was she, I've saw her before but where? As i thought more i became frustrated, first hating jackson then hating myself for thinking about it so i just gave up.

As your feet hit the harsh cold floor you realized that there wasnt a fluffy mat in between you and the cream colored tile. "oh yea...that happened too. I wonder where he left off to in such a hurry." you tiredly rub your eyes then decided to get ready to go to the showers. I wrapped the towel around me picked up my caddy and my shower speaker and hurry to the showers.

After getting out i walk back to the room while scrolling on Instagram. Not really paying attention to where im going i run into a tall muscular frame causing all my valuables to fall to the ground. "ouch-oh my bad im soo-" i look and see buttface Jackson looking at me just staring. I pick my stuff off the floor and push past him with a scoff as our shoulders braze against eachother.

"wait y/n" jackson said pulling at my arm. "what do you want jackson" I snatch out his grip. "Can we just talk... " "I think the time to talk was yesterday but instead of talking to me you had better things to do. So I see no reason to talk to you so bye." I say as i walk in my room and slammed the door. I teared up but then i think 'what are you crying for, he doesn't mean anything to you...no one does'. As I'm in my room I remember that jeabum isn't here. I pick up my phone and call jeabum full of anger  I know I shouldn't be acting on my emotions but i am anyway. It takes a few rings but finally he answers the phone.

"helloo princess " he said in a groggy voice .How can he be so annoying but still sound sexy like seriously.

"hey JB i need to go out"

"oouiiuiii did i here a JB i think im gowing on you kitten admit it you liiikkkee mmmeeee"

"Shut up jeabum im serious can we go out for drinks please...i need to get my mind off everything."

"of course  kitten I'd be delighted to take you out on a date hehe"

"keep acting like this and i might just change my mind."

"oh im sorry baby im too much for you... I'll change give me a chance"

"JB your acting weird are you ok?"

"mhmm! Don't worry bout me mark is bringing me home so yeah I'll be there in a little bit"

"okay good" I hear the line go dead. "that was weird" i said while getting ready I pull out an outfit that my aunt bought me before i left for college with a note saying 'its ok to be a girl some times too'. I've had it for while i hope i can still fit it.

I stood looking in the mirror surprisingly it looked good on me

I stood looking in the mirror surprisingly it looked good on me. With that done i just decided to stay on my phone till jeabum came back.