~16~

Jeabum PoV

After last night it was a little ruff. I went to the bar and somehow got into a heated argument with this group of guys. Turned into a whole brutal fight and i got pretty jacked up. After that plus being drunk and high i just need to chill so i called up my boii mark to take me somewhere i trust him with my life basically . I really dont remember much but i know important stuff happened.

Me still being a bit out of it still while mark took me home my brain just wasnt trying to work with me. I had this massive headache and ringing in my ear. I covered my ears to try and stop the ringing i hear mark talking.

"aye bro are you gonna take that call or what"

"oh...yea i got it"

I look at the contact to see who it was 'precious'.

"its y/n...what- why is she...oof this headache"

I quickly answer the phone so my questions can be answered.

"helloo princess " i said teasingly. Y/n and i continued the conversation for a few minutes then i hung up with a sigh.

"aye man you ok?"

"yeah im fine just this girl wanted to get drinks."

"ion think thats a good idea i mean your still little tipsy from yesterday"

"I'll be okay i wanna be there for her, she's never asked to hang with me before" i say excitedly.

"okay whatever you say just dont over do it"

"i got this just drive"

Soon enough we pull up to the dorms and i hop out the car. "thanks for the drive" he responds with a nod before pulling off. Mark was really a good friend he was there for me alot in my drunk and most embarrassing moments i always came to him for help and comfort. Plus it was easy to get with him since he lives right across from me and y/n.

I find myself stumbling up the stairs a little but after that i thankfully made it to our room in one piece. I straightened myself up a bit to not look to tipsy i slowly walk into y/n and i's room when i see you laying on your bed on your phone.

"hey are you dre-" i stop mid sentence as you get off the bed grabbing your pocket book and wallet. I stare in complete awe ive never seen you look like this...ever! You looked so gorgeous and sexy especially with that choker on. The tight jeans hugging all your curves and the small crop top fabric showing all the skin it could expose. I was knocked out my gaze when you brush past me asking "are you coming or not".

"definitely " i stated as if i was knocked out my drunk state and ready for round 2 of a night full of drinks,fun, and sweaty bodies.

Since theres a bar in walking distance we just decide to go there seeing that we didnt have much of a choice. It was very much a silent walk knowing we dont normally talk or have much of any interaction with one another there wasnt much to talk about. You suddenly break the silence with a statement i didnt expect.

"i-im scared" i look at you with confusion written all over my face. "what do you mean?...Your scared of what?" "it my first time...drinking i mean...or going to a bar..." i try so hard to hold back my laughter but i just cant. "why are you laughing im being serious JB!" "i know i know i just dont understand why are you scared you'll be fine...you have me" i say giving you the best smile i could muster. "okay JB im trusting you" we stop and i stare into your eyes "i promise you wont regret it".