Mikado City Middle School.

That morning, when I went back home, I used the long way so my hoodie and clothes would dry up so Mirai wouldn't suspect a thing. When I opened the door, I saw sooooo many humans! They look exactly like us, neighbours! Maybe I can make some friends here... "Alright class, settle down, today we're going to have a new classmate! Her name's Matsukaze Kirino!" The cheerful teacher introduced me, I smiled. "Hi! I'm Matsukaze Kirino. Hope we can be friends." I greeted, the teacher was scanning the classroom for a empty desk I can use, "Yosh! Matsukaze-san, sti on the desk behind Amatori Chika! Amatori-san, raise your hand please!" The teacher enthusiastically called, the black bob-haired purple eyed girl, who I presume was Amatori Chika, raised her hand, I walked to the desk with multiple eyes on me like they were judging me. "I hope we can be friends, Amatori-san!" I greeted, she smiled, "You too, and just call me Chika." I nodded and smiled, then I sat on the table and class soon started. When it was lunch, I  went to the rooftop, before I went... "Matsukaze-san! Why don't you come join us for lunch?" Another girl appeared next to Chika. I nodded and went with them to the rooftop.

"Oh! By the way, I'm Natsume Izuho! Nice to meet you! Matsukaze-san!" I smiled and replied, "You guys can call Kiri!" Chika and Natsume both nodded "Anyways, Chi-chan! Who are your friends we're gonna meet on the rooftop?" I asked, adjusting to the nickname for Chika. Chika replied, "They're names are Kuga Yuma and Osamu Mikumo. They're really nice, so don't worry!" Natsume cut in, "Na-cchi, you sound kike you're pretty good friends with them too..." I stated, Natsume just shrugged, "Well, I'm Chikako's friend, I should know." When we got there, I saw a short boy with white hair, like me, and red eyes talking to a black-haired boy with green eyes and glasses. When they saw Chika, Natsume and I, I was startled and hid behind Natsume. Chika just smiled and waved while Natsume was trying to let me meet them, "Who is that person that's with you?" The black haired boy asked, Chika replied and introduced me to them "This is Matsukaze Kirino, a new classmate that just transferred here, and Kiri, the one with black hair is Osamu and the one with white, Yuma." I nodded and stepped away from Natsume's back. "Ni-Nice to meet you." I greeted, Osamu smiled while Yuma made a duck face which made me snicker. But then something caught my attention, a voice in my head, "Oh, hello again, Kirino." So familiar, I thought for a moment and then snapped up, and told myself, "Replica-san?!" Then I realized and then closed my mouth, sure it was talking to myself, but they could still listen to me, when I peeked at their expressions, they were all carrying a surprised expression.