Homecoming

Third Person PoV

"These days, I've seen Kirino very sleepy. Which is NOT a good thing since she snaps easily when drowsy." Shiori exclaimed, worried. Yuma nodded in agreement while a sleeping Kirino was hugging her plushie. "I want to know what she's been doing all night!" Konami exclaimed, Reiji inquired, "Well, we could always put in cameras but she'd notice them sooner or later." Karasuma asked, "Listening Devices?" He asked, Chika shook her head, "No can do, I've tried once with Natsumi to prank her but the moment it was on she ripped it off and destroyed it no problem." Kirino stirred and everyone fell silent, until they were sure she was asleep they had to  whisper, they knew what would happen. "Okay, so what do we do now?" Shiori asked. "The only option left we have is..." Osamu, who was silent the whole time, spoke and whispered it into everyone's ears.

So when the morning came, Chika quickly snuck into Kirino's room and traded her Kogetsu for a one that has a recording device inside it, "That should do the trick." Chika muttered to herself.

Kirino's PoV

I woke up to the sound of the ringing alarm clock. "Stupid Alarm..." I muttered and turned it off, I went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for another kicking a Trion Soldier's butt. "Good morning Kirino!" Shiori exclaimed, "'Morning, Shiori." I waved sleepily and went to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and got my Kogetsu and set off in the blazing morning. "Kiri, are you really okay?" Chika leaned over and asked, obviousl worried. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Promise." I promised and rubbed my eye sleepily. "Honto desu ga?" Osamu asked, "I'm fine, I already told you guys, right?" Then Koro texted me, "Really Kirino?" I texted back, "I already told you I'm fine, but thanks for worrying Koro." But then a text came back, "Oh? Then why aren't you smiling?" I texted back.

Kiri-chan😍: I don't feel like smiling

KME: Then why is your emoji still in that stupied hearted-eye one?

Kiri-chan😡: Better?

KME: Tell everyone what you've been up to.

Kiri-chan😡: No.

KME: Why are you so focused on doing this yourself?

Kiri-chan😡: ... It might be dangerous.

KME: DANGEROUS SCHMANGEROUS YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! I MEAN, YUMA'S DIED ONCE BUT IS STILL LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!! 

KME: Wait...

KME: Don't tell me...

KME: You're trying to find a way so Yuma can return to his normal body?!

Kiri-chan😍: SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!! YES!!!

KME: Well, I won't tell a thing, but you'd better find it quickly.

Kiri-chan😍: 😥Fine.

KME: C U

Kirino turned off her phone to see Yuma beside her, "What were you doing?" He asked, "Texting." I replied plainly. "What about?" He asked, "... Why I was mad." Yuma looked at me, "... You're not lying, but there's still more." I looked at him, "... Just about stuff you don't need to know." I answered, Yuma looked at me and then gave up, "I can't tell, since you're not lying or telling a truth either." I ran off to the school gates before the conversation got any deeper and started class. But then a notification came from Yuma, (Yes, Kirino has Yuma's number)

Yuma: We're gonna find out sooner or later...

I rolled my eyes, "Like he'd find out." And the joined Chika an Natsume to the daily conversational girls talk.

Osamu's PoV

"Hey Yuma." I leaned over, "Yeah?"He asked, "Is Raijinmaru gonna be okay back there? I mean, no one's gonna be there, even Yotaro." Yuma sighed, "Seriously, you're such a worry-pants. Raijinmaru's probably had this scenario a hundred times already. So don't worry." I nodded and then asked, "Do you like Kirino? As in like-like?" Yuma turned a little pink, "...Yeah, so?" He asked, "Konami senpai's ship has sailed, or so to say." I sweatdropped, "Anyways, I need your help on uncovering what Kirino's been doing these days. He said, looking at me in the eye. "If it has anything to do with stalking then I'm out." I said and headed back inside with Yuma when the bell rung. 

Chika's PoV

"What are you up to these days, Kirino?" Natsume asked, Kirino answered, "I can't tell youuuu." She groaned in tiredness. Natsume shrugged it off. "It's class time. Time to head back." Natsume said and then we all went into the bulding. 

When it was time for us to be on duty, Kirino was getting drowsy and everything about her status was raised, maybe it's because she doesn't want anything to make her tired. "There's a portal opening!" I whipped my head to the slowly opening portal. And in the blink of an eye, Kirino blasted the neighbour back to the portal and it closed. "Done." Kirino glared at the portal. "Are we doneeeeeee...." She sighed, I shook my head, "15 more seconds." Kirino immediatley started counting down, "15..14...13...12...11...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..." Kirino was getting giddy and... "Another Portal!" Osamu shouted, making Kirino jump in surprise. "Why you little..." Kirino muttered under her breath glaring daggers at the portal and then immediatley sent the neighbour back into the portal. "OUR DUTY IS OVER!!!!" Kirino screamed in happiness. And then ran off.

Kirino's PoV

'Finally! Time to go back for resarching!'  I smiled, then stopped. 'I should go visit Mir-chan. It's been a while.' I smiled to myself and headed off in the direction in Mir-chan's house. 

I finally got to the house and said hello to Mirai, "Kirinooooo! Where were you all this time?? Are you alright??" She asked worriedly, I shook my head, "I'm fine, Mirai. I'm fine." Mirai smiled, "Good, now, I've heard you joined Border, right?" She asked, smiling, I tensed, "Y-Yeah... Hope you're not mad..." I said, trying to avoid eye contact.  "Anyways, I'm needing to research about something. So I hope you don't mind me staying up in my room to research, okay?" I asked, Mirai chuckled, "Well, alright. Good luck on whatever you're looking for." I nodded and went up to my designated room.

"Okay! We don't have duty tomorrow, and tomorrow is a weekend... looks like I'm plowing through the night and day.." I sighed and then slapped my cheeks, "Let's do this thing!" I shouted in enthusiasm. And, like I said, I maaaay have stayed up until 3am before I fell asleep out of exhaustion. But no clue.