🚨 | happy bangtan day

to the 7 angels who changed me for the better,

thank you for existing. when tae said God made bts by chance (and then y'all started clowning him for it), that's true. (God knew what He was doing, lol.) bighit in 2013 didn't know where bangtan sonyeondan was going to go, and seven rookies were clearly unsure of their own futures. but look at where you are now and how much you've accomplished! beatles is left quaking.

if i'd never stumbled across the seven of you (thanks to my friends and if course the youtuber akidearest), i think i'll still be the same cringey weaboo who judges kpop fans. ("how do you even differentiate them; they all look the same!") i've changed in terms of views (thank you for widening my music taste!), among other things.

i used to be a people pleaser and did things because people asked me to. "update this!" "nobody likes this!" yeah, i'd change myself so that i'd seem more 'likeable' to others and mayhaps even lost who i really was. and so when i found you during the 'ly: tear' era, i've realised that yes, i had been lying to others, putting up fake personas and being unsure of myself. and when 'ly: answer' dropped, i knew loving myself was of utmost importance, and that even if no one else loved me in this world, i must be there to love myself.

thank you for brightening my dark days in 2018, when i was facing problems of my own, fighting with myself and others, facing stress and anxiety, and other issues. you guys dared to do things to make us fans laugh, laughed at yourselves, and me laugh along. never had i ever found a source of happiness for quite a while. (even my favourite novels weren't my paradises!) thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

once a band that i recognised as '1 rap monster and 6 jeongguks', have now become a group that i know, love, and have definitely clinched a special place in my heart.

방탄생일ㅊㅋ, 보라해 💜

130619