💫 | college life

if you didn't know, homegirl started college, or what is also known as pre-u :)

at first i wasn't happy that i was put in my seventh choice of colleges because this college is known to be the 'lousiest' college of all in the country and has crappy facilities. however, after four weeks, my take on this college changed and i made new friends! i also really like my civics group: we're just a bunch of crackheads who can't do math to save our lives, lmao. it's also funny since one of my old church friends from one of the previous churches i attended goes to the same college now! my friends are mega bullies and always making fun of me (and my small hands :()

another irony: in high school, i used to make fun of the people who took china studies in college. guess who's taking that very subject now? :")

another thing is music college auditions are in april, and the results come in at earliest may, at latest june. so this is mega stress times for me, yay :")

i'm currently on a one week break so hopefully i can whip some updates up! that is, once i complete all my college homework—

please keep yourselves healthy during this period of covid-19! china be dominating the world with the virus, i guess this is not how mao zedong would've thought his world domination dreams to be like— //slapped//

sending lots of love to everyone!! <333 thanks for popping by!!

140320