Cheater!Ciel x reader x Alois [London bridge is on repair]

~ Modern Au ~

You were quite a hardworking person from one of the most famous corporation in [ your town ], you were great friends with Alois and Violette in your work. Ciel was one of people in the corporation who had one of the highest position, along with Sebastian and Claude. You moved in with your boyfriend Ciel after he offered you to his home, which was closer to the corporation which made it easier for you to go to work. Normally during weekends the two of you always binge watch movies like [ Fav. Movie ] and [ Fav. Second movie ] on netflix, sometimes the two of you snuggle as you listen to your favorite music or play chess at times. So weekends are the only days the two of you would share a piece of your time for eachother, but at times when you have time on work you would hang out with your two friends. You three would always go to lunch together and after you all got lunches, you go to Ciel's own office and bring him lunch and a few kisses and chit chatting with eachother. The same pattern gone through months and months until Ciel has been coming home very late during weekends and spending less time with you and rather go spend his time with his ' Friends ' to go get a drink or two, as Ciel hang out with his friends you decided to hang out with yours aswell. You liked to hang out with Violette and Alois all the time, but mostly it was more of Alois and you.

Violette is a hardworking person who works two jobs everyday to support someone special to her, she works at our company at the morning and a waitress at a bar at night. She's always tired but she still manages to hang with you guys even if she's out of energy all the time, you and Alois has run by the icecream parlor and greeted by The Undertaker who was eating chocolate and strawberry icecream. The Undertaker asked how was your day and etc. The Undertaker is only an aqquintance because Vii had a crush on this Mortician, you ordered [ Fav. Icecream flavor ] and [ second fav. Icecream flavor ] as Alois ordered a bluberry icecream and vanilla. After you both got your icecream the two of you went to the park telling funny stories and childish lunatics that once the two of you arrived at the park you both got into the playground area to swing on the swings while talking and eating icecream. You swung a little slow while alois swung quite fast that you felt pity on the icecream he was holding onto for dear life " Then, Violette was like screaming and making a mess as she hold up her right hand and swung her left hand around while holding onto a bag of rice. The rice was falling off the lounge and she was screaming things like " WHERE IS MY RICE!? " and " HAVE YOU SEEN MY RICE!? " that when Ciel check on the both of us he scolded us and told us to clean the mess up. :") " you said as Alois laughed his ass off while you giggled remembering the scene like it was yesterday, it was probably the most embarrassing scene she had done in her life but hey it was very funny when she did that.

While you swung in the swings you saw Alois slowing down abit, you questioned yourself before you slowed down aswell to catch up with Alois. You saw that something was troubling him just by looking at him, worried for him you spoke up " Alois, are you okay? " you asked which caught his attention " he was probably thinking about something, i see why he looked troubled. " you thought as you hovered your hand over his eyes so that you could grab his attention, and surely it did " O-oh, um. Sorry about that [ Name ] i didn't mean to leave you hanging " Alois said with a smile which was a tad bit forced, and because of this you knew something was up " H-hey, whats the matter Alois? " you asked him giving out your best puppy dog eyes on him, he looked at you and hesitated but when you saw him sigh and smile lightly you knew you won this round. You smirked victoriously as Alois looked at you " How are you and Ciel, going? " he asked as my usual smile faded into a frown, as i crossed my arms together " Ciel has been busy lately, and has not spending some quality time with me during weekends.. " you said as Alois frowned at this, he stopped swinging and just sat on the swing " Do you know why, he was being like this? " he asked a worried tone laced onto his voice, as you shake your head indicating 'No' and with that it was all silent again until Alois pulled out his phone and scroll done to click photos and click one photo. When the photo loaded up your heart was shattered, Ciel was kissing a blonde girl who was wearing a very beutiful pink dress and rosy pink low-heeled heels while very colorful light surrounded the two as you saw people dancing around them while holding up cups.