William x Reaper!reader [ Overtime ] ( XXX )

[ Name ] [ Lastname ],
Is one of the few female reapers who were able to do soul collecting. You were partners with Ronald Knoxx all the time and some occasions your able to partner up with your higher ups Grell Sutcliff or Violette, you have met William T. Spears the stoic and strict head reaper of the place. Back at the Campania incident you and Ronald was often in overtime but its always you who were the only one left at the dispatch doing your paperwork and Ronald's aswell, if only you could kill him with your death sycthe you could but you can get in trouble.

Though this time you were working more over your pass hours, it was almost to midnight as the only people on the dispatch were you and your boss, William T. Spears. You worked on the 707th sheet until you felt breathing on your shoulder, you were startled as you flinched lightly as you looked behind you as you saw William with a look of something you never saw in his cold and harsh eyes.

The Need in his eyes,
The desire that lingered in his green and yellow Charteuse eyes, you lightly looked at him with a blush tinted on your cheeks. You knew exactly why he was acting like he is now, for it is mating season for every Inhuman creature and a shinigami has no exception on this. His gaze was intimate as he gently caressed your curves, as he slowly led you to sit on him on a chair near the desks " I know what you think about me, [ name ]...... " He whispered onto your ear as you shivered to the sound of his voice as the a blush was spread onto your cheeks, you were positioned to look at him. He looked at you with his green-yellow eyes " Please forgive me, if i would do something you wouldn't want to. " He said before he kissed you with a desire temptation, the fight over dominance begun a little too soon as he won it exploring every inch of your cavern. As the two of you make-out William's free hand slowly snaked it's way to tore your clothes away, as your bare chest was exposed to the cold air as it gave you goosebumps. Once he was done he slowly moved to your jawline and onto your neck as you let out quiet whimpers as he sucked on your neck as it left purple bruises, while he sucked he found your sensitive part which cause you to lightly moan. He smirked as he abused the spot until it turned dark purple, he then proceeded to unclip your bra as he got a closer look at your already erected mountains.

He lightly massaged and sucked on your mountains causing you to moan, as the heat at your genitalia started to get more hotter as the atmosphere around the two of you changed into a hot one. After awhile you felt a bump Beneath your pearl, you lightly smiled at this as you got off William as you started to undo his tie, clothes and lastly unzip his pants off as you tossed it wherever it'll go to. You started to tease him as you grind your hand ontop of his erected member, which earned a grunt from william you smiled at your dominamce as you got his boxers as his member sprung out excited and all hard. You started to lightly pump it at first, then you started to pump him harder as he started to moan "Ah-hah! [ Name ], f-faster dammit! Hah- AH! " He moaned as he moaned under your dominance, hearing him moan like that and hearing him call your name made you hotter. After awhile you started to give him a blowjob which ended up with him getting ahold of your [ Hair color ] hair, making him deep throat him " I-im c-cumming, [N-name]! " He said as he cummed in your mouth, you tried swallow all of it but it was all too much which made you puke some out as it left a white mess on the carpet but you didnt really cared yet. You slowly got impatient, as your wet entrance waited for him impatiently you wanted him.

---------

You started to undress your bottom half as you thrown all of it at the side as you layed ontop of many paper work, as William positioned his member at your entrance as he looked at you with green-yellow eyes " Are you ready? " He asked, waiting for your response but you only nodded too impatient to talk to him. He took the sign as he started to thrust on you, you felt his member filling all the space inside of you which hurted you. You started to screech as the pain started, tears slowly welling up in your green-yellow eyes. William widen his eyes and started to comfort you, his sweet coated words and his kiss was the only thing that you loved as your body was filled with pleasure as he started to thrust his hard member inside of you, your moans was heard all over the floor as you called out his name like it was some kind of prayer that you only knew of as he thrusted deeper inside you. As a coil started to bundle up inside you, as you felt more pleasure than before when he hitted something inside of you which made you moan his name outloud. He started to thrust more faster as the coil started to bundle up more and more as the pleasure started to drive you crazy, as your moans started to become more high pitched and louder each thrust he made as you.

And after awhile the coil snapped as you moaned out his name like a heavenly prayer as he moaned yours aswell, you were reached onto your nirvana as you felt him fill you up with his own cum. As your juices mixed together as the cubicle stopped shaking, he slowly started to make a few thrusts before he pulled out as some juices were spilled onto the cubicle. After a few pants you both looked at eachother and smiled, the atmosphere was still hot but the two of you ignored it as you two kissed one more time before looking at eachothers eyes " I love you, [name] " William muttered underneath his breath as you smiled " i love you too, will. " You said as you pecked him on the cheek.

------------

After the two of you got down from your love making you started to wear your clothes back on so that the two of you got home, after that the two of you cleaned the 'mess' the two of you did as you two got down for the exit. As before the two of you part ways he smirked at you as his green-yellow eyes shone at you.

" I wouldn't mind having more overtime with you. "

Extras:
- next morning -

Violette walk to the office early as she was the one incharge with the security from last night, as she got to look at the camera's from last night she was flustered to see [ name ] and William making love ontop of Her and Ronald's cubicle.
She laughed lightly as she looked more farther onto the video
" I never know that William has this type... "

------------------

Oof- this was little rush so i think it wasnt that good, with all the lack of dialogue. This was my first Lemon/Smut, i would be happy for some criticism.

Anyways goodnight/morning/noon,
[ name ]-senpai.

Author-Vii Out!~