|Meeting Up Again|

Third Person POV

It was about seven thirty pm, and Zach was changing into some new clothes because it just randomly stormed on everyone, but stopped shortly after. Zach put on a black low cut crop top hoodie, that showed a little of his stomach, and some blue washed ripped skinny jeans, with some black high top converse. He always wore what he wanted, and no one really cared. It was now seven forty pm, so Zach ordered an uber as he headed out of the hotel room.

"Zach!" Someone yelled in the hallway. Zach turned around to be met with all of the other boys.

"What? I have to go soon. My uber's almost here." Zach says kind of impatiently.

"We decided to go the pier. Just wanted to know if you and your friend want to go with us?" Shawn asked. Zach internally groaned. Now there is a huge chance of Corbyn seeing Alex.

"Actually, we were meeting up there." Zach says sighing. There was no way that he could get away with Corbyn not seeing Alex. Zach knew he couldn't steer clear of the crazy teens, and if he could, well that would be a miracle.

"Perfect. We'll meet you there" Troye says to Zach. They all go back to their rooms, getting ready, while Zach runs down the stairs to his uber that just arrived. He got in the uber after making sure it was for him, and buckled up. By the time Zach got to the pier, it was exactly eight pm.

"Z!" He heard someone yell after he closed the uber door. He turned around to see Alex standing there with a smile on his face. He walked over to the taller boy who was wearing black jeans, a red hoodie, and some red converse.

"Listen. I just want to apologize again. I am so sorry for everything that I did back home. I was jealous, and I shouldn't have done what I did. I- I ruined my friendship with you, and you were one of my best friends." Alex tells Zach, some tears showing in his eyes. Zach reaches up and wipes the few tears that fall from his eyes.

"I forgive you. You were one of the few people who I trusted. You are one out of two people who knew what happened in my house everyday. I'm just happy you didn't give out that information." Zach says giving him a small smile.

"Let's just put that behind us, and run because my the rest crazy people I'm on tour with are going to be here soon. I didn't invite them, they just said they wanted to go to the pier." Zach tells Alex looking into his green eyes.

"Okay. What if I want to meet them." Alex says smiling down at Zach.

"Corbyn's in that group" Zach says fastly.

"So what ride do you want to go on" Alex says grabbing Zach's hand and quickly walking into the crowd of people. Zach lets out a laugh as this happens causing Alex to smile. Zach knows Alex is scared of Corbyn. Corbyn had warned Alex to stay away from Zach, and let's say it was a scary warning.

They walk over and wait in line for some random roller coaster, still holding hands. Zach sees some people look his way, and is scared they'll recognise him. He doesn't want a mob of people because he's claustrophobic. They make it to the front, and sit down next to each other. As the ride starts up, they see a large crowd by the entrance, Zach laughs knowing it was the boys, and also the fact that Alex is screaming in his ear that they are going to die.

When they get off the ride, Zach is smiling a real smile that is not forced, one of the few times he does. Alex intertwines their hands, and Zach doesn't protest. He let's go of his hand, to take some pictures with a few fans. Most of his fans have seen the interview where he reveals his claustrophobic, and know to give him space when they do see him.

Zach see's two blonde headed boys walking through a massive crowd.

"I'd run before Corbyn gets here." Zach says letting go of Alex's hand.

"Text me when he's gone" Alex says, placing a kiss on Zach's cheek before running into a gift shop.

"Hey Zay!" Corbyn says running over to Zach.

"Hey Bean!" Zach says laughing at his goofy best friend who has cotton candy that is already dying his mouth blue.

"Where's this friend" He asks looking around.

"Um he went to the bathroom." Zach says lying once again to his best friends face.

"Okay cool. Well the guys and I are going to go on a few more rides then back to the hotel. See you there" Corbyn says before being dragged away by Jonah and Daniel. By now the crowd has been contained by some security guards. One comes over Zach's way.

"Do you need security too Mr. Herron?" The buff guard asks Zach.

"No thank you. I have a friend with me who was a guard trani a few years ago." Zach tells him. He nods his head before walking with the others. He wasn't really lying. Alex's dad was a security guard, and taught Alex a lot of useful things. Once he can't see them anymore, he texted Alex and told him they're gone.

"Boo!" Someone yells grabbing Zach's shoulder. He let out a scream only to hear laughter from behind him.

"Lex you jerk!" Zach says when he turns around to see Alex laughing at him.

"Sorry Z. But I just had to" He says hugging Zach. Zach doesn't hug back, just to annoy him.

"Oh get over it you baby." He says jokingly.

"Ha Ha" Zach say sarcastically.

"Now give me a piggyback ride!" Zach says to him. Alex laughs and bends down for Zach to hop onto his back. When Zach does, they walk around, getting ice cream, and him walking down to the water.