1 - snobs

As usually I was laying in my bed in the middle of the evening, doing nothing when I got a text from my ride or die Bella.

Bella💗:
Houseparty at my house tonight. You're in?
19:47

Of course I couldn't say no. Bella was the person who was the closest to my heart, if she asked me a favor I simply couldn't deny. If it were just me, I would totally come by her house tonight, but unfortunately I was not living alone in this gigantic house.

Crystal:
You know I would love to come. But my parents are home and they want me to have dinner with them. They even ordered a star chef for like $9000, can you believe that, they're so stupid.
19:50

Yes my parents were rich and they weren't afraid to show the whole wide world how much money they had in their bank account. They also thought that buying me highly expensive things would made up for them being overseas for most of the time, but what it did was rather rasing more and more awareness of how I didn't want to become in the future. I didn't want to become so snobby like them.

I remember one time they bought me a Gucci backpack when I was eleven years old, attending primary school because they couldn't be there for my school enrollment. I didn't think negatively about it because I was used to getting all these things shoved up my ass, and I still am, but when the parents of other kids called my parents out for being wasteful and irresponsible I started to see my whole world with different eyes.

From this day on I tried to be humble, I tried to be kind and I tried to be mature because I just didn't want to play the role society gave me - the mean, rich and snobby girl from LA. End of story.

Bella💗:
Just tell them it's my birthday or something. They won't know the date anyway.
19:53

That was actually a pretty good idea, considering they had forgotten my 15th birthday six years ago.

"We're under a lot of Stress honey, you know that." - They're excuse for anything.

Crystal:
Kay.
19:53

I threw my phone to the side and jumped up from my bed. The journey through our house began with me walking past unnecessary five guest bedrooms, two guest bathrooms and a closet which was big enough to fit three elephants in there, before I reached the stairs.

"Mom, Dad?!" I yelled annoyed. My voice echoed through the massive hallways.

"Kitchen Crystal!" I heard my mom answer from upstairs.

When someone was yelling for the other one, we always answered with the room we were in. Otherwise it could take days until we actually found each other.

I ran down the marble stairs and slid into the kitchen. Mom seemed to be in a wild discussion with the cook and pointed urgently at the menu in his hands.

"Mom today is Bella's Birthday. I am going to her birthday party." I wanted to turn around and go back upstairs, because I figured she didn't listen to me anyway, but she stopped me right before I could take a step.

"Woah, honey what, hold on?" She put the menu to the side and put one hand on her operated hip. I turned around and formed my lip to a bitter sweet smile. "But honey I thought you, your dad and I wanted to have dinner today. This is going to be the last time we are going to see each other before your Dad and I fly to China tonight for three months." She cackled upset.

"And Bella's birthday is only once a year, plus Adam called me and said he wanted to see me tonight." If Bella's birthday wasn't convincing enough, I had to pull the Adam card, it always worked.

"Oh Adam. Honey I am so glad that you two came together, you are so perfect for each other." She sighed clapped her hands together. "Fine, you are excused. But don't let it become too late, you hear me." I simply nodded, then I turned around and stormed upstairs. They had no idea what I was getting into.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. First of all I am sorry for any mistakes my English is not very good because I don't live in an English speaking country, well I try my best.
Enjoy the story and what's about to come, love you xo