Seventeen

Jahseh held Ohana as we walked up to room 676.
   I walked in to see Krazion laying In the bed.
  The nurse walked in behind is.

"It's to the point to when he can't even hear now. His body is starting to reject the antibiotics." This sweet sure told me.
   It was now 11:21. Krazion only had half an hour left.
   "This is really it?" I asked as Yeaa flooded my eyes.
  "I'm sorry honey. There's nothing else I can do. Is his lil girl?" She asked me.

"Y-Yea. Her names Ohana." I told her.
  "Are you gonna turn into the official guardian?" She asked me looking at Ohana.
  "Yea me and him." I told her pointing to Jahseh.
   "But I'm gonna leave Krazion as her dad and her mom as her mom." I told her.

  The doctor than walked in.
"Good morning everyone." He said while walking over to Krazion.
  "I've never had a case like this. The bullet that was used had like some type of poison on it. It hit him in the chest. It's killing him slowly." He told me.
  "Isn't there a way to remove it?" I asked him while Jahseh took Ohana.
   "No. We've removed the bullet, and tried to remove the poison but there was to much." He said taking away the antibiotics that were helping keeping him alive.

"Oh my god." I said and I started crying.
   "Here you can tell him one last thing." The doctor told me as he left for a second.

"Holy shit. Krazion I'm so sorry this happened. Your baby. Your fucking daughter is here. I'm gonna raise her and let her know how amazing you were. I'll forever love and praise you and Tay. Watch over us please. I love you." And with that I kissed his forehead. I walked over to Jahseh and picked up Ohana.
   I set her in his arms for the final time.
  I took a picture of them again.
   The doctor than walked back in. I picked Ohana up and let the doctor do his thing.

"I think he would want you to have these." The doctor said as he pulled a gold ring off of Krazions finger, and a gold chain he was wearing.
   I put them on and started To cry.
  "And this was in his pocket when he came in." He handed me a lil bracelet with Ohana's name on one side and his on the other.
   I slipped it on her little wrist.

"Alright guys this is it. Your gonna have to leave the room now. And go home get some rest." The doctor said as me and jahseh left.
I started bawling.
  Jahseh held my hand and our baby.

  I lost another friend. How many more can I lose before I brake....

Me and jahseh returned to my house.  I could help but think about Krazion.

  "Hey we should give Ohana her first bath with us." Jahseh said playing with her on the bed.
  "Yea why not." I said. He picked her up and brought her over to the sink in my bathroom.

"How do we do this?" He asked me.
I turned on the water and undressed her. I set her in the water and she just stared at me.

  "Sooo. Bonnie. My mom wants to met you and Ohana. I told her earlier about me being a dad and she loved the idea." He explained to me.
   "When?" I asked washing Ohana While she splashed around.

"Umm today. It's the only day she's off." He said and I stoped.
   "You know what Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy.. I will." I said smiling.  And he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Thank god." He said while he pulled Ohana out and wrapped a towel around her.

  "Well I'll get her dressed and we can be off." I told him carrying her to my bed.
   Ohana was now a month old.
(Ik I said 3 weeks but pretend I didn't thanks;)

"What are you gonna wear today princess." I said rubbing our noses together while she laid down.
   "Mommy's gonna put you in this white onesie, with some grey pants. But mommy knows you'll mess it up."  I said boping her nose as she giggled.