Twenty six

As Jahseh locked his hands onto me. All the air was leaving my body.
He than let go and grabbed me into a hug.
"Why would you do that bonnie?" He asked. I could feel his hot tears against my neck.
Everyone just stared at me. I took the paper towel off my eye and set it beside me. Jahseh lifted his head and his eyes Met with the slash on my face.
"And there's no way out of it." He said. I saw someone aiming a gun at the back of Jahsehs head. My mind was going in slow motion. I saw him pull the trigger and the bullet going straight for jahsehs head. I quickly laid my legs out but they went out slowly everyone was moving slowly even the flames on the fire.

I pulled Jahseh down on top of me and everything resumed. The bullet went right over us and hit the house. And the shooter was gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ski yelled as Jahseh laid on top of me.
He got off of me and I quickly stood up.
"What the hell was that?" Tyquain said standing up.
"Coolie get up he's gone." Coolie had tipped back his chair and now he was laying in the grass.
Everyone stood up and I got up.
"What the fuck was that" Trippie said as I went to look at the bullet that was shot at us.
"No fucking way." I said to myself while everyone gathered around me.
The bullet at some type of sap like liquid on it. Fucken poison. Kills your target faster.

"This bitch." I said realizing that the fucker who did this had something to do with Krazions murder.
I ran to my house where he was and he was gone.
I went inside, I went to my room and under my bed and I grabbed my knife. And my Glock with extra bullets, I went into my closet and grabbed my black bullet Proof vest. I put in my all gold grilz.
I walked back out side. To see everyone looking around.
"Where are you going now." Tyquain said walking up to me.
"To find this nigga.. alone" I said. After I kill his bitch ass I'd probably go to the underground fights.
I had on spandex and a sports bra under my sweat pants and hoodie.

"Be safe okay." He said kissing my forehead.
"Your just gonna let her go?" Jahseh asked my brother.
"She knows what's she's doing. Let her do her work." He told them.

Without looking back at them I started to walk the streets of broward. The man had on grey sweat pants and a green hoodie.

I walked down the road and I saw him walking but looking down at his phone his gun no wear in sight.
I creeped up behind him. And I pointed the gun at him.

"If you thought trying to kill him, would do something. You were wrong plus you thought you'd get away." I said.
"I was trying to hit you. Not him." He said again.
"Wrong answer." And with that I pulled the trigger 4 times to his head. His blood went everywhere.
And I took off from the scene.

I ran to the old abandoned building where the fights took place. I went In through the back door. About Everyone in broward knew me, so I was fine.

"Bonnie?" I heard Jayden say as he came up to me.
"Yea?" I said taking off my cloths that had blood everywhere. I wanted to fight I was left In spandex and a sport bra. My hair in a low tight bun.
"I wanna fight." I told him and he nodded. He walked me over to an office and he opened the door.

"Who's this?" the man asked as me and jayden walked into the office.

"she wants to fight. tonight. is there anyone available, a girl who wanna risk dying." jayden said to him. he looked at me up and down. "are you bonnie bowman?" he asked me trying to see my full face.

  "the one and only." I replied with a smile.  he looked at me and pulled out a book, he went through the names and stopped on a girl with some ragged weave. she had on the meanest face she could make, and she had a missing tooth.

         "is that my target?" I asked the man. this was gonna be an easy win. if I could beat a girl who looked like her on the street she was gonna be an easy win.                                                                "yes this is  Markesha. she's been fighting here sense last weak, hasn't won any yet. but you gotta start some where I guess." the man said.                                                                                                            "oh by the way, my name is mr. shane, im looking for fighters who win, not lose. so if you do good tonight you can get your self a spot here. anytime you come in here, you'll be able to fight. but if you Fucken suck, your outta here." he said while pointing at me. than me and jayden walked out and he lead me to a bothroom. he wrapped up my knuckles, and my ankles.

   "your already to go." he said while he tapped my thigh to go. he left the bathroom. I was on in 8 minutes.  my mind started flowing, what was jahseh doing? was he okay? who was he with? was he cheating? all these thoughts roamed in my head. and soon it was time for me to go beat a hoes ass.

  "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY TODAY WE HAVE MARKISHA GREEN AND BONNIE BOWMAN. MAKE YOUR BETS NOW! OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!" the referee yelled to the crowed.                                    I stuck out my hand to shake hers but she just looked at it like she had a problem. maybe this bitch knew I was about to beat her ass.   she looked at me and walked to her side and I walked to mine.  soon we were both in the middle in the ring. And all hell was about to brake lose.

      she looked at me and she took the first hit. I wrapped my hand around her hair and I swung her to the ground. the crowed was going wild.  I started to pound my fist into her head and face, I could hear her screams fill the room. during these underground fights no one was gonna pull you off until you were about to kill them.      I decided to get off of her and let her get up, she laid there than stood up.                                                                                                                                                             "you bitch." she said wiping away all the blood I left on her face with a rag.  before I could even get ready she ran at me, this fight was gonna be good.

 I let her get a few hits on me. I felt her fist bust my lip up good too. she could hit hard as shit not fenna lie, the bitch just couldn't fight for her damn life.    once she got her hits in I went crazy    (go crazy.... AHHHH.... go stupid....AHHHH...)      I was now on top of her beating her ass as she tried to get me off. I used my hands to put her into a choke hold. her arms started flaming for help, and I couldn't let go.   soon I felt jayden jump up into the rink and pull me off. Every one was cheering my name. I jumped down out of the rink. mr.shane nodded his head at me and I left the rink.