Prologue

The moonlight glimmered in the moving waters of the river. Blood gushed from the traveler's neck, as they collapsed into the river, gasping for air like a fish out of water. The Council pinned him into the ground as gasped louder and louder. "Kill him. Don't play with your food Tigerfire." The tom grimaced with a hiss. "You'll never get away with this Redsnow! StarClan will end your reign!" Toadstar hacked. "Really? Because it seems.. I already have.. Your Clan loves me.. They hate you.. I have everything.. You have nothing. Nothing except one last life.."

Redsnow bit down in into Toadstar's neck. His throat filled with warm blood and he screamed out, blood spaying from his tongue like spit. He fell into the river, closing his eyes. "Tigerfire.. bring the body back to camp.. So we can show the traitors what will happen.." Redsnow demanded as Toadstar fell limp.

  Redstar threw the bodies into the Twoleg "dumpster" as the rouges called it. Toadstar, Runningcold, Quailwing, Marshfeather, Froghop, Emberheart, and a couple kittypet trespassers. All these useless scraps had one thing in common. Disobedience. They failed to obey due to their brainwashed, stubborn ways. Redstar would free the Clans of this nature.

He wanted the Clan to have different jobs. His Council would influence his decisions, but it was all down to Redstar himself. But it gave the Clan a sense of power they didn't have. Medicine Cats stayed the same, but Redstar would name Lilacpaw. To give her a grim reminder she couldn't leave, and if she did everyone would die.. her name was Lilacwither.

After a couple weeks, his Clan was submitting to his rule. He gathered his Council, he knew his medicine cats, he organized the Warriors into three groups. Guards, Hunters, and Executors. Redstar had Tawnyheart wrapped around his tail as she agreed with everything he said. Tawnyheart would be having his kits. He didn't want his true.. better kin to be harmed. But he wanted them strong. To take over when he was gone.

---

Redstar pushed Multistar's head under the water, using his full body to drown him. It pained Redstar to do this.. it really did. But Multistar was a filth that must be cleaned. His former father figure leaped up, pushing Redstar into the river current. He gasped, using his dew claw to snag onto a thick root. That old sack of bones still had fight in him. Like the old Multistar. "I took you into the Clans. I can take you out of them." He growled, speeding towards Redstar. Redstar leaped at the multi colored tom, but as he did.. Redstar saw a vision of Dawnsky.. Than Hollyeyes.. than Robinpaw. Redstar pulled back, his muscles twisting. Multistar pinned him, about to giving a final blow, but all he did was rake his claws across Redstar's face. "Go.. Go back to your Clan Redstar.. I- I can't hurt my son.." His father huffed, walking away. Redstar scrambled away. What was wrong with him?