Chapter 3

Nico POV

Nico knew that something isn't right. Percy locked himself in his room for six days. Then he sits there and tells everyone  that he was sick.  Nico didn't  believe his lie, and he doubted he was the only one. But Annabeth believed it, and apparently that's all that mattered.

Everyone's been worried sick about Percy and he brushes it off with a simple lie. Seriously? Nico couldn't believe the nerve of that guy. Jason started saying some story about how he and Piper got chased by a couple of old ladies, who were actually monsters.

Looking over at Percy Nico noticed the worry lines dancing across his face. He seemed deep in thought, and was rubbing his wrist. He caught Nico and just played along with the story and said, "Did these old ladies offer up any candy?" and chuckled. They laughed and giggled, but not as much as they would've, because even though Percy chuckled everyone knew he wasn't alright. 

Afterwards Nico headed to the infirmary. He needed to talk to Will. After all, they were best friends.

Will greeted him with a, no pun intended, bright smile. "Hey Neeks! What's up?"

Nico smirked a little. Him and Will were opposites, but maybe that's why they got along so well. "Hey Solace. I'm just going to cut to the chase. You look like a dork." And it's true. Will had on a doctors coat, a bright neon shirt, and pink and white stripped shorts. Not to mention the ridiculous socks with sandals choice. Nico couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Ha ha. Thanks Mr. Gloom and Doom. If you woke up at three in the morning to take care of the end result of a prank gone wrong, you'd probably look the same."

Nico gave him a questioning look. "Long story short three kids had porcupine needles...everywhere." Will stated.

Nico just rolled his eyes and sat on top of the counter. Will noticed and laughed, "What's with gays and sitting where they're not supposed to?"

He just made a face at him before sighing and saying, "I'm still worried about Percy." Nico then preceded to tell Will the events of that day. To which Will said, "Yeah I don't know about that. My only advice is to just be there for him. Gods knows he probably needs it. I doubt he opens up to anyone much, even Annabeth."

He nodded and said his goodbyes to Will. Nico walked around the camp for a while before finally plopping down at the beach. Everything was peaceful. That is, until a very distraught looking son of Poseidon showed up.