A secret no more

Bucky's beautiful blue eyes filled with tears as he recalled the memories. "Do you remember who first brought to that hell hole." You thought a few minutes. "I remember he was dressed in black from head to toe." He took a sharp breath. "That was me." You gasped. "Not only that but I-I helped train you and I e-even brainwashed you once."

Buckys Flashback

The ice thawed out as he began to wake up from his cryogenic sleep. A tall man with slick blonde hair said. "My brother betrayed me. He killed our mother because she helped complete a hydra mission. We are getting revenge by taking his 17 year old daughter y/n. That is your mission. They live in Constanta Romania. Find her." They agents took him to they weapons vault. Then he left the cold and damp base.

The girl was strong. He sparred her and lost. It could have been her powers. It could be her quick moments. He looked into her emotionless eyes. He knew this wasn't right. He first saw her with loving eyes and a diamond mind and a heart of pure gold. He took that from her. He stole her.

A few years of cryo freeze later

He was still 24 and she was 20. He did see she was beautiful. But he could not say anything. Alexander Peirce told him to brainwash you. He had to do it. He couldn't reject him. So he watched You scream in agony. After the machine stopped Bucky just stared. He couldn't do much else. He couldn't.

End flash back.

You laughed. Did you mean to. No. But yes you laughed. "Did you really think I would blame you? Hell no. I love you. I blame the Winter Soldier. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes. I couldn't blame you if I tried. James you are not a cruel person you. You are still the same guy you were in the 40s. The man that I love more than anything. You understand." "Y-you called me James." You smiled. "Do you now why I called you James?" He shook his head. "I know it's my name." "Yes it is your name but there is another reason." He looked confused. "It because I love you. I love you so so much. I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life anymore. Your mine, and I'm yours." He kissed you. "I love you so muck y/n." His eyes were sincere. At that moment you knew that he loved you more than anything else in this world. "Bucky you don't have to keep anything for me, I want you to know that." He looked at you sweetly. "I-I thought that you wouldn't love me after what I said before you w-were kidnapped." "Oh, James you couldn't be more wrong." You kissed him. "Want to go spar with me. I could use some training?" He nodded. "I'm going beat you." He said. You laughed. "I'd love to see you try."

Sorry some of these chapters are short. I am busy with aau basketball.