It worked!?

Kokichi POV

I woke up as per usual but something felt a little bit off "wait, no way-" I thought. I felt the top of my head and my eyes widened, "I-it actually w-worked!?" I started to feel something wiggle from my back (don't get dirty minded) I tried to turn my head and look and there it was, a tail. "Ugh maybe I shouldn't have messed with himiko.." I sighed. I started to get up to begin my day, got dressed and threw on a hat. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do about the tail that's gonna be hard since I don't want to wear a cape. I tried to hide it inside of my pants, it didn't look odd but it also didn't look right.. I sighed and walked outside to make my way to school. "What will my beloved saihara think of me?" I thought.

Shuichi POV
I got outside and saw Kokichi walking "KOKICHI!" I yelled. He looked at me and waved, "why is he wearing a hat all of a sudden?" I thought. I walked up to him amd we started talking.

     Few minutes later

Eventually it went quiet I didn't know what to talk about so I asked him something. "Hey Kokichi?" Kokichi looked at me his eyes looked so pure and innocent which is something Kokichi is not, "hmm?" He replied "oh I was just wondering, why are you wearing a hat all of a sudden?" I saw his cheeks get a little tint of pink, he looked down and replied "w-well I t-t-thought I would t-try something new.." I mean I guess that makes sense but was he stuttering when he spoke. I stopped walking and made him stop
By putting my hand on his shoulder "are you ok Kokichi? You were stuttering a lot?" Kokichi loomed up at me his cheeks almost looked like he got sunburn but it wasn't even that hot out.? "Of course I-I'm ok! After all I am the ultimate s-supreme leader!!" I let out a little laugh at what he said. He was kind of cute to be honest...

       *Sorry if this was short, its my first tile writing a fanfic*