3: Sum'n Serious

Later that same day...

5:01 p.m.

Jasper

Jasper

"Fuuuuuck." I groaned as she deep throated my dick moaning on it before popping it out of her mouth. "Hold on. Whew." Sweat dripped from my face staring down at the woman who'd told me that she was a "sex doll". She'd admitted it to me hours ago when I'd awakened to a crazy headache. I'd sobered up enough to ask her how she'd gotten in my room, and she told me that she was already here and had heard my wish. It happened to be what brought her to life. I thought this was a woman with a mental problem until I decided to google "Persia The Sex Doll". I was shook when I saw her on the internet as an actual sex doll. I wanted to believe that this was a woman that a company had made a doll after but I had some questions in my head about all of the shit we'd done and the only answer that made sense to those questions was that she was really what she said she was. She told me she was here to provide me with "bomb ass sex" for the rest of my life.

I definitely was here for that because only the lord himself knew that I wasn't trying to fall in love with anybody anytime soon. I just wanted sex with no attachments and Persia was most definitely the freak that any man would be lucky to have. If she was really what she said she was then I needed to test her out and I did. Today was my last day here in Vegas and instead of going out getting fucked up with my boys I decided to stay cooped up in my room with my little secret. I was hungover and needed to stay hydrated but the way Persia and I had been fucking all day she was draining a nigga.

"Are you okay? Would you rather me do something else?" She asked me.

"Nah. Whew." I grabbed my bottle of water opening it up and gulping 75% of the bottle down. Standing to my feet I put on my basketball shorts not bothering to put on any boxers. "Damn girl." I said trying to catch my breath. "I guess you really are a sex doll. You sum'n serious."

"What was that? I'm something serious? What exactly does that mean?" She asked sitting at the end of the bed naked as if she was waiting for us to go another round.

"It just means that you the real deal." I told her.

"Oh. Well yes. That's what I was designed for. To be the real deal and get your rocks off." She smiled. "Were you satisfied? Do I need to do anything else? Is there something else you're interested in? I'm into anything." She said.

I raised an eyebrow while drinking the rest of my water staring at her from across the room.

"You can choke me. You can tie me up. Do anything you want to me. I'm able to handle anything you throw at me. I'm extremely sensitive and very easy to arouse. I absolutely love sex and giving oral. If that doesn't please you I'm open to anything that seems too extreme for the average normal human being." She told me. The sound of her soft sexy seductive voice when she spoke was starting to make my dick hard all over again.

I decided to test this shit and ask her a question just to see what her answer would be. "So..." I walked over to the bed standing over her. "If I wanted to put nipple clamps on ya titties, strap you down, and choke you with my dick would you be down for that?"

"I'd love that." She licked her lips.

"If I wanted to bend you over and whip ya ass until ya cheeks started to sting and hurt so bad that you felt like ya body would give out while you play with ya pussy would you be down for that?"

"Oh my God." She moaned softly as I watched her open her legs and start to play with her pussy tilting her head back. "I need that."

"Need it huh.." I pulled at my chin hair staring at her for a few seconds before pulling my dick out of my shorts and started stroking myself standing just inches away from her face.

"Stroke it like that for me." She moaned gently rubbing her clit licking her lips as she stared at my dick. Pushing my hand away she grabbed hold of it before licking her free hand and stroking me flicking her tongue back and forth against the tip. I hissed closing my eyes when I felt her wrap her mouth around it sucking.

"I love it." She took it out of her mouth making that popping noise that I loved to hear every time she sucked me up "Fuck my mouth. Shove it down my fucking throat." She moaned. "I want it so bad. I wanna feel it in my throat. Cut off my air supply." She told me slipping two fingers inside of herself working them in and out as she stared up at me.

I had never had a woman who was this energetic when it came to sex or this nasty. My ex wife was sexual but it seemed like she was more focused on being sexual with the nigga she'd cheated on me with rather than with me who was supposed to be the man she was in love with. She'd fucked my head up completely and broken my trust. To cheat on me with a nigga she'd met online was something I'd never be able to shake back from completely because it made me wonder if I got into a new relationship would that woman hurt me the same too. I didn't want the emotional attachment and the heartbreak again and it was obvious to me that Persia didn't come with that at all. She only came with the ability to be a freak and I was down for that. It excited me.

I thrusted my hips back and forth grabbing the back of her head and started fucking her mouth listening to her moan uncontrollably on it. I took it out and shoved it back in so far down her throat that when I pulled it back out she looked as if her feelings were hurt.

"Put it back in. I love this dick baby." She bit her lip batting her lashes. "Let me suck it until you can't cum anymore." She said to me. My dick twitched at the sound of that shit and then suddenly there was a knock on my door as we both looked in that direction. I was caught off guard when I felt her sucking my balls while stroking my dick at a fast pace. I felt like a bitch when a moan slipped from my mouth.

"Damn ma." I groaned exhaling deeply. The knocking continued.

I knew it was one of my boys.