Sweden-🇸🇪

Name: Stockholm

Name: Stockholm

Human Name: Maja Oxenstierna

Age: 16

Birthday: June 6th

Best Friends: Natalie Williams/New Brunswick

National Animal: Eurasian Elk

Family: Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden (father)

Tino Väinämöien/Finland (step-father)

Ella Väinämöien/Helsinki (step-sister)

Peter Kirkland/Sealand (adopted little brother)

Arvid Oxenstierna/Ladonia ( little brother)

Hobbies: Hiking

-Fishing

-Singing and dancing

-Sailing and boating

Likes: celebrating Midsummer

-Crayfish

-Attending music festivals

-Music

-Attending a medieval week

-The Northern Lights

-Ice Hockey

-Seals

Dislikes: Large quantities of Alcohol of any sort

Fears: Ghosts of those suffered during the Stockholm bloodbath

Bio: Maja may not be the oldest of the Nordic capitals, but she definitely holds the title of tallest. But for being a giant, she is actually a very big softie, especially when it comes to her little step-sister Ella and adopted brother Sealand. Ella is very dear to Maja, and anyone who dares mess with her siblings and parents will be dealing with the Swedish capital herself, and she will not hold back from Viking battle moves when angry. And like Asta, Maja can also see ghosts, and she can feel their pain and terrified auras. But unlike most of the other Nations and Nation kids, she can actually heal the Spirit of someone who suffered a terrible trauma, and will absorb their pain to ease their suffering. She is a bit self conscious when it comes to alcohol, and is not as big of a fan of it as her father and uncles are. She is very close with the Canadian province of New Brunswick, not only because she and Natalie are mostly coastal parts of their countries, but also their shared passion of hockey, and Maja is very talented skater and will often stand as Team captain when the Nation kids get together. And Maja has an undeniable passion for animals, and is often keeping track of the seals that gather on Swedish shores.