Sex relationship

Edit: Grammar/ rewriting / changed alphabetical order
*currently don't have the full set of character*
*replaced Iida with Tokoyami*
————————————————————————

Bakugou katsuki
{}——{}
Classic dominate and submissive relationship.

When people look at you both as a couple it really isn't hard for them to see which one is dom and which one is sub.

Probably because Bakugou is really controlling and passionate towards you. you mostly just obeyed, not really understanding how it could be taken sexual in another person view.
[ because who doesn't love a dense mother fucker ]

Fumikage Tokoyami
{}——{}
Asexual couple.

You both had never had sex.
honestly the both of you thought that sex right now was just silly and lame.

You both never really had sexual desires
And if you did you both would either take care of it by yourself or just ignore it.

Kirishima Eijirou
{}——{}
Friends with benefits.

well actually Kirishima and you both hooked up early in highschool, it only happened once and you both had a falling out and you both didn't speak for a week, which everyone found odd.

Until you both came to terms with each others feelings.. which as you guessed it, was very awkward.

nobody in class1-A knows that you both hooked up before your relationship they all thought that the falling out was just a weird love decoy before the relationship.

Kaminari Denki
{}——{}
Open relationship

Before you both became a full on couple that where loyal to each other...

Denki and you talked and had  a open relationship.

You both sometime hooked up with a few different people but the both of you felt more attraction towards each other.

denki sometimes got jealous when he saw guys flirting with you, plus getting a std/sti would not be fun.. for the both of you.

Midoriya Izuku
{}——{}
The 'I'm waiting til marriage' couple.

You both agreed early on that you guys where destinied to be together.

And you both agreed that 'it' should be a special moment between the both of you.

you both where fine with wanting to make it special and to wait for the day you where married.

Todoroki Shoto
{}——{}
Casual sex turned into love.

Before the both of you started dating
You expressed your feeling by sex
Well you both had attraction towards each other and being horny teenagers you both had sex, regularly. It hadn't been like a
' I like you'
And
' I like you as well'
It.. had been more like, a sexual tension that lead to..the relationship you both have now.

Which is a lot harder then it sounds! It had been very.. awkward, and half the time you both just expressed your romantic feelings via sex.