What type of dere you both are

Edit: Grammar/ rewriting / changed alphabetical order
*currently don't have the full set of character*
*replaced Iida with Tokoyami*
————————————————————————
Vocabulary:

Deredere:
Usually is outgoing and talkative, cheerful and is usually smothering their lover with love.

Dandere:
they are usually shy and quite and they usually don't cause harm.

Himedere:
usually sarcastic and boring, they're usually arrogant with love.

Kuudere:
is usually cold and distance and doesn't show emotions/ doesn't have emotions.

Sadodere:
they are sadistic and usually like being in control, they're a dominate human being.

Tsundere:
they are harsh/ rude to their lover and usually will act disgusted at things.

Yandere:
wants their lover to themself and will kill for them.

Bakugou katsuki
{}——{}

You; dandere.

Him: tsundere.

"..Fucking baka.." -spoken by a true aggressive mother fucker, Bakugou katsuki.

'..what?..what's wrong?" -spoken by a caring significant other, (l/n) (f/n).

"..what's wrong? How about you ask that's stupid book, you seem to like it more then me!" -spoken by a needy , aggressive, mother fucker, Bakugou katsuki.

"..your.. your jealous of a book?"- spoken again, by a cutie named (l/n)  (f/n).

Fumikage Tokoyami
{}——{}

You; deredere

Him; himedere

"Oh my god! Tokoyami we should hang out sometime!" - spoken by a true veteran, Ashido Mina.

"..let's not." - spoken by the lord of angst and emo, fumikage tokoyami.

[ same day ]

"Are you busy? Can we hang out? I miss you, hey.. hey are you listening to me? So can we hang out" -spoken by a hyper mother fucker, (l/n) (f/n).

"..sure.." -again, spoken by a true angsty boy, fumikage Tokoyami.

Kirishima Eijirou
{}——{}

You: deredere/himedere.

Him: Yandere?
[ won't hurt anyone, that's not manly! ]

"Mina and denki won't leave me alone! they don't understand that I don't want to be 'bro's' or whatever."   -spoken by a person who doesn't want to be a bro, (l/n) (f/n).

"..oh.. how strange.. I'll talk to them." -spoken by a true rock from the never world, Kirishima Eijirou.

[ one week later ]

"..what did you say to them? ...They totally backed off.." -spoken by a relieved, (l/n) (f/n).

"..I maybe threatened their whole existence.." -spoken by yet again.. the true rock, Kirishima Eijirou.

Kaminari Denki
{}——{}

Him: deredere

You:  sadodere 
[ pain is gain .. and fun to watch ]

"Ow.. that hurts bro.." -spoken by a true electrician, kaminari denki.

"..oh please.. I've done worse." -spoken by a true little shit who likes to hurt people, (l/n) (f/n).

"..."

"..CAN YOU FUCKING NOT SAY THAT INFRONT OF MY SALAD.." -spoken by a true lover of salads, Bakugou katsuki.

Midoriya Izuku
{}——{}

You: kuudere/dandere
[ Hates everyone expect for their lover ]

Him: dandere/deredere.

"..so! When's the wedding??!" -spoken by a Walmart brand alien, Ashido Mina.

"..who's getting married?" -spoken by a true mother fucker who doesn't know what's up with the drama, (l/n) (f/n).

"..I mean.. with you and Izuku.." -spoken by a pink themed alien, Ashido Mina.

"..ashido please, enough with the questions." -spoken by a pastry drizzled in glaze, Midoriya Izuku.

Todoroki Shoto
{}——{}

You: deredere/dander

Him: total kuudere.

"..hey.. buddy.. hey.. guess what? ... I love you!... buddy?" -spoken by a true friend, (l/n) (f/n).

"..okay." -spoken by a true Nigerian prince, Todoroki Shoto.