Sports they play

Edit: Grammar/ rewriting / changed alphabetical order
*currently don't have the full set of character*
*replaced Iida with Tokoyami*
————————————————————————

Bakugou katsuki
{}——{}
Baseball

He ruined a few baseball bats...
Every practice and game you would be there, cheering him on.. which made him so fucking cocky.
Onetime... he accidently burnt down a locker in the changing room.

Fumikage Tokoyami
{}——{}

He doesn't play sports because darkshadow does not like people much... some birds ruin everything.
He does like to watch them on tv though...

He likes watching basketball,
he would sometimes ignore you has he watched the game.. asshole!

Hanta Sero
{}——{}
Basketball

he's actually pretty tall so it isn't hard for him to score points for his team!

He has won a lot of games and he always looks in your direction and smiles at you when he gets the ball in the hoop.

[ rest in peace Kobe]

Kirishima Eijirou
{}——{}
Bakugous baseball team

Bakugou basically forced kiri to join and he did because Bakugou convinced him that baseball was manly... which.. it is?

Kirishima ended up loving baseball and sometimes you couldn't get him to shut up about it...
You would get annoyed with all this baseball talk but you would still go to his games.

Kaminari Denki
{}——{}
Skating

This boy is surprising very good a skating

He has pleaded multiple time for you to join him on the ice...
You ended up saying yes and you both had a fun time laughing as you fell on your ass...

He also accidentally activated his quirk and was skating around with that dumb look on his face and his usual thumbs up motion.

Midoriya Izuku
{}——{}
Track

He likes running... he's a leg boy!
But he missed a few of the meetings because he broke his legs using his quirk.. such a naughty child.. stop breaking your bones!

He tried to convince you to join the track team but you declined.. cause your stamina is shit.

You did not like teams/ school clubs, they where not your thing...
But you did support him though :)

Todoroki Shoto
{}——{}
Swimming

He mostly swims because he uses his quirk to heat up the water or freeze it.
He basically only swims because of quirk training.

But surprisingly Todoroki is a really fast swimmer
He tried to convince you to get in the pool but you said no, because insecurities are a thing so :)

He ended up pushing you in the pool
He also turned the pool into a hot tub for the both of you... haha smexy.

Yuga Aoyama
{}——{}
Volleyball

He was actually really good at it
Like really good...
He was the president of the club.

he won a lot of games...
You where at all of his games...

He sorta... maybe... kinda...blinded one of his teammates once when he activated his quirk.