The Shika Twin

3rd Person's POV

In the delivery room, a panting Yoshino is gripping Shikaku's hand - tight. She just finished giving birth to their first child and the second is about to come out.

"Ahh!"-Yoshino screamed in pain, tightening her grip on the Nara leader. After a while, the cry of twins filled the room.

.

"The first one is a boy, while the second is a girl. What would you name them, Nara-sama?"-the woman asked while handing the baby boy to Shikaku.

"Shikamaru and... Shikazen"-he answered,averting his gaze from the male baby to the female baby then he smiled.

And at that moment,you can find two overjoyed parents with twin babies.

After a few years
Shikaku's POV

I arrived home from a very exhausting work and quickly looked for my children.

I entered their room and found them playing with their toys. They felt my prescence and Shikazen started walking then running towards me, well, not after stumbling a few times.

"Da da"-she said and hugged my legs. Shikamaru lazily walked towards us, his hands in his pockets.

"Nice to see you too, Shikazen, Shikamaru"-I said and crouched down to hug my daughter then I felt little arms hug me from behind. Which happens to be Shikamaru's arms. Yoshino entered the room and smiled at us.

"How cute!"-she squealed and took a camera out to snap a photo. Me on the other hand enjoyed being in the arms of my cute twins.

.

"Alright, you two little monsters. Let's go get you to sleep and you'll become big like me and your kaa-san."-I picked them up and carried them to their bed.

"Touwchama, wead us a stowy."-Shikazen said and handed me a book. I nodded.

"Alright, let's see...."

_

"And the monster was killed and the family lived happily in peace."-I finished and closed the book. I smiled when I saw them asleep, mouths slightly open.

I pulled the blanket till their neck and left their room after closing the light. The light in the kitchen was on so I headed there and I saw Yoshino doing something. She noticed me and put a cup on the table.

"Here. Your milk"

.

.

.

"Milk?"

"Yeah. You won't get to sleep if you drink coffee"

"Thanks, love"

"Sh-shush it"