Yoshino, Tsundere

3rd Person's POV

'Want to sleep... Bed... Warm fluffy pillow... Yoshino's warm...'

Shikaku sighed as he shuffled towards his house. Working overtime, he wanted nothing more than to lie down. How he wished his bed to fly to him this instant.

He almost shouted in glee when their house came to view. He walked to the engawa and collapsed, lying down for a bit before standing.

Shikaku entered the house and changed his footwear, before slumping down the nearest couch and closing his eyes.

Footsteps neared him and he opened one eye to look at the looming shadow above him.

"Shikazen, why aren't you asleep yet?..."-he asked, weariness visible in his tone.

"She's got a lot to tell you. But from the looks of it, you might fall asleep any second."-Shikamaru answered his question from somewhere, Shikaku was too tired to find where his son was.

"Mm, sorry Zen-chan. Tou-san is tired..."-he mumbled and Shikazen hummed.

"Let's go sleep in our room, Kaasama is staying at her friend's house."-she said but Shikaku's snores told her that he didn't hear her.

"Troublesome"-came Shikamaru's comment.

.

.

.

"How. Can. Someone. Be. So. Heavy?!"

Shikazen's breathing was ragged as she adjusted her father's arm around her neck. Shikamaru was no better as sweat rushed down his face. Both gasping for air.

They were carrying一or as Shikamaru said, dragging一their father to their room. And after succeeding, they collapsed beside him.

"How. Did. We. Just. Manage. That?!"-Shikazen breath out as she calmed her breathing.

"Who. Knows. I'm. Going. To sleep. Good. Night"-Shikamaru panted and rolled to his side.

"Goodnight, oniisama....."

And the breathing of the three sleeping Naras filled the room.

_

Shikaku blinked once. Twice. Thrice.

.

.

.

"How the hell did I end up in here?"-he asked no one in particular, staring up at the wooden ceiling. He almost jumped when a voice answered his question.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe two academy students carried you here?"-Shikamaru muttered in a sleepy voice.

"Ah.. morning?"-he said, unsure of how he should respond.

"Troublesome"-Shikamaru grunted and Shikazen grinned.

"Isn't it about time you three get up, hmm..."-a familliar voice sounded and they gulped. They slowly looked at the dooorway and there stood the Nara matriarch.

"Err, morning kaasama..."-Shikazen sheepishly greeted and Yoshino sighed, the dark aura around her disappearing.

"Anyway, breakfast is ready. And you, Shikaku, how dare you sleep with my children? The last time I slept with them was years ago! You dare get the luxury to share a room with my babies!"-she glared at the Clan Head and he nerviously chuckled.

Shikaku sat up and the cover slid off him.

"Come on you two, time to wake up"-he whispered to his children and turned to face his wife.

"Dear, you can sleep with them whenever you want. We can sleep outside too, all of us."-Shikaku recommended and Yoshino looked away, a light pink dusting her cheeks.

"It's not like I'm jealous or anything."-she mumbled and left, leaving the three dumbfounded. After a moment of complete silence, Shikazen spoke.

.

"That was a hallucination, wasn't it?"

_

Yoshino looked at the photos she captured. It was a picture of Shikaku, Shikamaru and Shikazen, sleeping. Shikaku was at the middle and their children curled at either side of him. To put it simply, it was cute.

Her eyes suddenly settled at Shikaku's from and she blushed.

.

"Kaasama, whe-"

Startled at the sudden voice, Yoshino jumped.

"Ah! I'm not looking at your father!..... Err, what is it Shikazen honey?"

"Emm, shall I tell tousama?"-she asked, a mishievous smile on her lips.

Panic build up in Yoshino as she reddened.

"Tousama! Ka-mhm"-Shikazen's words were muffled when Yoshino put her hand over her mouth.

"Shhh, come on dear. Let's keep this a secret between us, please?"

In Shikazen's mind,

'Secret=Blackmail'

She grinned.