𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Daenerys sent the order to send a man to the gate and off they set she stood confidently on top of the hill staring down at the city of Yunkai

She raised her head tilting it to the side slightly a familiar sensation rushing through her arms 'Damaris is here. I can feel it' She spoke lowly.

'You know?'

'I can sense it Jorah. It's weird to explain but just trust me. I know.'

<>

Sophia brushes through her hair admiring her reflection in the small mirror smiling to herself, she much more adored the simple thin dresses compared to the big gowns you wear in the winter and even summer.

It was much more simple and comfortable leaving her with a sense of comfort.

She knew Dany had arrived in the early hours as the news seemed to spread fast among the yellow city, she didn't know their language but it was rather obvious what all of the commotion was about. Daenerys Targaryen.

A knock occurred at her door disturbing the young girl she opened if a soldier of the unsullied standing tall he started to speak another tongue something she didn't understand at all 'I'm sorry ser. I hold a Southern tongue.' She spoke.

'Damaris' He said his face straight holding absolutely no emotion.

Sophia smiled nodding 'That is me.'

He roughly grabbed her arm dragging her out the room 'Move now!' He yelled dragging her along the sandy path.

She huffed and groaned smacking his hand but he didn't flinch not even in the slightest they had no weakness.

They reached a large tent unsullied men surrounding it.

She gawked at them not believing how many men her sister had retrieved and saved , just so they could fight along side her in her attempt to claim the throne which isn't rightfully hers. But her sisters.

'Ok! You can let go now!' Dany smiled at the thick voice, Damaris.

She stepped out the tent 'My men don't understand you language Damaris' The way her name rolled of Daenerys tongue warmed her, she glared at her sister smiling deeply taking in every small feature from her silver hair to pale skin.

She was gorgeous, something out of a fairytale and it made Sophia feel small next to her as her beauty could never compare to the other Targaryen.

'Daenerys' She said her strong voice echoing throughout Yunkai.

'Your not what I imagined' Dany spoke eying her sister ' I imagined you to be smaller. Bigger maybe..'

Sophia gasped bigger? What in the seven hells was that to mean?