Prologue

Long ago, darkness ruled the world. It made waters run black, skies never turned light, and there was no color in anything. Executions were common and people killed one another from fear. These were the Dark Times.

        However, one day a young man found a shrine to the lost goddess. He awakened her and she shined light to the forest around the shrine. Vivid yellow and luscious greens of the forest came, the young man never saw beauty like this. He trained under the Light Goddess Erin in the way of fighting. After weeks of training in swordsmanship, Erin presented the young man with a blade crafted with light magic. She called it the Sword of Dawn. The young man took the Dawn Sword and went to the Castle of Everlasting Darkness looking to kill the Shadow Demon.

        The young man slayed many monsters and demons to get to the castle. On the way he made many allies. Magic wielders, cavalry, and people willing to fight. The young man built a rebellion, ready to challenge the ruler of darkness.

        When they arrived at the castle the Shadow Demon welcomed them in, ready to consume their souls. However, the young man and his allies overcame each opponent finally making it to the throne room. The Demon Lord challenged the young man to a one versus one dual. The battle was difficult, but the young man managed to use the power of light to create the Dawn Slash attack. The powerful slash cut through the Shadow Demon, making it disappear into the ground. This made a marking at that same spot, which sealed the demon until one day it can be freed.

        The young man freed the world of the darkness letting his mentor, the Light Goddess, shine light on all. The young man became the leader of the new kingdom called the Legend League, named this because history was made. The League holds four separate kingdoms. The young man finally revealing his name, Frost, builds the Gnar Kingdom, which is the capitol of the Legend League. His friend, Merric, was a powerful wizard and built the Lux Kingdom, which emphasized on magic. Another ally, Eric, started up the kingdom based on merchants and trade, Leona. Finally, the last part of land that held some of the dark remnants of monsters and demons was made into the Ashe Kingdom, which their ruler, Megan, hoped to make people be able to live with monsters.

        The Legend League thrived with prosperity and peace for 300 years, but during that time the demons in Ashe grew stronger in numbers and strength. They hoped to one day raise the Shadow Demon once more and bring darkness to the world. One sorceress has been training to become powerful enough to revive the Shadow Demon. Now all she needs is a few more ingredients to bring darkness to the world...