Chapter Two

Two days passed since Richard proposed to Bella. She has moved into the castle and they live happily together. He told his mother of their engagement and she was ecstatic, but when she met Bella that excitement went away. I don't understand why. 

        "Mother? Are you there?" 

        "This is the Throne Room and over here is Richard's room- oh hello son!" My mother squealed. She was showing a beautiful young woman with brown hair, amber eyes, broad hips, and a large chest around the castle.

        "This is Kaylin, she is a noble from Ashe. I think you two would get together quite well. As a matter of fact, you two would make fantastic grandbabies- "

        "Mother! Grandchildren will come in the future, but their mother will be Bella of course. Besides, me and Bella will have lots of children if you know what I mean." Richard looked at Kaylin showing he isnt interested in her.

        "Richard! Don't put images in my head. Anyways, don't you think Kaylin is pretty?" His mother asked.

        "Oh don't worry my lady, Richard has his love for now and I must respect that. Now may we continue and possibly see this queen to be?" Kaylin said respectfully.

        "Of course dear, Bella will be in awe of a beauty like you." Mother replied.

        They continued the tour of the magnificent castle. She thinks Bella isn't worthy of me! Why? Is it because she isn't rich and of nobility? Well Ill show her that true love can't be broken! As a matter of fact Ill go see Bella now. He walked into their room only to find Kaylin in there.

        "What are you doing in here Kaylin?" Richard said. She was lying on his bed in a provocative way."Don't think anything is going to happen. I love Bella, no matter what my mother says."

        "Well of course my lord. I just wanted to try this." She said as she started to undress and kiss his lips. At the same moment, Bella walked into the room.

        "Hey Richard I was wonder-" She saw me and Kaylin, and turned around. She ran into the hall to the nearest exit.

        "Bella wait! This is nothing! Its useless she's gone and its your fault! I turned to Kaylin. "Why did you do that!?"

        "Who wouldn't want to get with the king of Gnar? Besides, you have quite the hot body. Can you maybe give me a twirl and a shake of the hips?" She said twirling her finger and giving off a grin.

        "No! What is wrong with you woman?" Richard tried not to blush as she inspected him. 

        "Whatever" She rolled her eyes. "Now Ill just leave and let you find your 'true love.' Maybe we can actually get busy together soon." She summoned a tall black staff with a large emerald on the top tip of it. Suddenly, a dark mist surrounded her and she vanished.

        I have to go find Bella. She had to have gone into the Radiant Forest. The forest that holds the shrine of the Light Goddess. Richard ran to the Throne Room, calling his closest confidents. General Ava came along with Gnar's two best spies; Sydney and Allison.

        "Bella ran off and I need help finding her will you guys come with me? I would call Nic as well, but he is busy. He is the new ruler of the Lux Kingdom after all."

        "Why did Bella run off my lord?" Ava asked.

        "For uh reasons." Richard replied.

        "It was that provocative woman that has breasts as big as watermelons wasn't it?" Sydney said dryly.

        "Sydney! Don't use bad language!" Allison scolded.