that better be your phone

A/N: this story might be a little short I've been having writers block so sorry♥️

I woke up the next morning and turned over to Juggie. He was still asleep so I let him be and went downstairs. I didn't see my mom anywhere so I went into the kitchen and say a note. The note said 'Went to work early left some batter for waffles love, mom' I sighed. I started to make waffles when Jughead sluggishly made his way down stairs.

"Good morning babe." Jughead said.

"Good morning Juggie!" I said happily. He came over behind me as I was making waffles and hugged me from behind. I finished making the waffles and we sat down at the table to eat when all of a sudden Juggie threw syrup on me. He laughed as I got frustrated.

"Two can play this game!" I laughed and threw a waffle at him. We had a full on food fight and then I heard a knock on the door. It was Archie and Veronica. I opened the door to them panicking.

"Is everyone okay we heard-" Archie stopped and stared at us.

"Screaming" he said annoyed as we laughed at him.

"Sorry Arch but it was a food fight." I laughed as I looked at Juggie eating one of the waffles. It was a Saturday so Archie and Veronica were free to hangout. Then the door opened it was my older brother Jace.

"CAMERON OH MY GOD HI!!!" I screamed as I hugged him. Jughead looked confused. I looked at Juggie and smiled as everyone was staring at me.

"This is my brother Cameron!" I said smiling.

"I'm Jughead!" Jughead said greeting him.

"I'm Veronica! Ace's best friend!" Veronica said politely.

"I'm Archie also Ace's friend" Archie said smiling.

"Which one of these idiots are you dating?" Cameron asked.

"THERE NOT IDOITS AND JUGGIE!!! I'M DATING JUGGIE AND I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART!!" I said pissed off. Veronica awed at me as I blushed. Jughead was blushing too and Archie was laughing at us.

"Why are you so sticky??" He asked then he looked at the mess in the kitchen.

"Never mind. Also might want to clean up before mom finds out." Cameron said and walked up to the room we reserved for him. We cleaned up the kitchen and I went to take a shower.

"Need some company in there?" Jughead asked as I blushed.

"Maybe...." I said teasing him. He blushed as Veronica and Archie went wide eyed.

" I'm kidding!!! Cameron would kill me." I said laughing. I got in the shower and got all the syrup out of my hair and off my body. Jughead knocked on the door and ask if I was okay that it had been at least an hour since I had got in. I told him I was fine and he went back downstairs. I got dressed and went downstairs to see Veronica and Archie making out Juggie looked lonely so I went over and sat with him he looked at me. He looked like he was longing for me his eyes filled with lust I would of felt bad not giving him what he wanted. I sat on his lap facing him and put my forehead against his. Within seconds he started kissing me roughly I kissed back just as rough then I felt something hard against my thigh. Veronica and Archie were just starring at us and they had been for a while. I looked over at them and stopped kissing Juggie. I leaned next to his ear.

"That better be your phone." I whispered he blushed a deep red and I smiled. I was nice and didn't get off of him knowing it wasn't his phone. I didn't feel it anymore so I decided to get off I flaunted my body at him. Archie and Veronica has left moments before I got up. Juggie stood up and grabbed my waist when my brother came out of his room he was pissed.

"Hands off my sister pervert!!!" He yelled. I looked at my brother anger in my eyes I took my flip flops from the mud room and threw them at him. Jughead laughed at me and I looked at him.

"What's so funny?" I slowly walked towards him.

"Nothing." He responded.

"No tell me what's so funny?" I asked almost up in his face. He picked me up when I got close enough I laughed as he swept me off my feet kissing me. My brother was furious with us. I broke the kiss looked at my brother and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD COUNT: 775