Driven to Death

As I walked the halls of Riverdale I heard people whispering about me. I walked up to Archie, Veronica, and Kevin. I wave at them and give a smile.

"Ace..." Veronica said looking sad. I gave her a confused look within seconds there was her and Jughead's messages in my face. As I read them I felt tears come to my eyes. Just then I felt his warm touch on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and look up at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked knowing I wasn't.

"Am I okay?! Am I okay?!" I laugh.

"What you are doing is wrong!! Jughead, these girls that you pray on... their feelings aren't toys!! You might of said you don't like me but your texts to me state otherwise!! Jughead, I love you but stop leading me on!! Stop playing with my feelings for once in your damn life open your eyes!! Look at what your doing to me and so many other freshman girls you pray on!! I'm asking you now do you actually love me or are you just trying to make me happy? Do you just want me for my body?" I yell as the hot tears stream down my face. Jughead sighs and looks down at his feet before saying anything. He looks like he's about to say something but stops.

"That's what I thought.." I whisper as I run out the school doors.

"Ace, wait!!" Jughead yells about to run after me but he's stopped by Archie.

"Don't you think you've caused enough damage?" Archie asks pissed before running after me. He looks everywhere but gives up after looking all day and not finding me.

•Archie's POV•

"Archie turn on the news.." my dad tells me. I turn on the news quickly and there I see her.

"A freshman girl from Riverdale High was found dead in her bedroom this morning. Police say she took a bullet to the head. The girl left notes for all of her friends and the love of her life Jughead Jones. Police think it was a suicide but they aren't for sure." the news reporter said as I turned off the television I got texts from Veronica, Kevin, and none other then Jughead himself. They were all asking if I had heard the news about Ace. As I answered the texts tears streamed down my face. Ace was my best friend she was always there for me.

•Jughead's POV•

After the events of yesterday I went to sleep after Archie went off on me over text. I woke up and got ready for school. As I walked into the school people were throwing things at me and whispering about me. My locker had a bunch of inappropriate things painted on it. As the pain started to set in I started loosing my sanity.

•A week later•

I've started seeing her. Everyone says I'm insane but I know she's there... haunting me.. taunting me.. wanting revenge for what I put her through. I talk to her any chance I get but she never answers. I always tell her I'm sorry for what I put her through and that I actually loved her a lot. As I sat in Pop's I typed my novel on my computer. We don't realize we miss someone until they're actually gone. Ace Ventura was loved by many but my stupid ass hurt her and drove her to suicide.
•I haven't been in the greatest mind set so bare with me for a bit I just got my heart shattered the other day and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it•
WORD COUNT: 610•