need a ride home?

It was Sunday. It had rained all night and it was still raining when I woke up. I woke up to see that Jughead texted me it was around 10:30.

 I woke up to see that Jughead texted me it was around 10:30

I took a few minutes to reply as I had just woke up.

I got up ate breakfast and got in the shower. My mom stopped me when I started to walk out the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mom asked.

"I'm uhhh I'm going to Veronica's!" I lied.

"Mhmmm I'll drive you." My mom said skeptical.

"No! It's fine mom I'll walk!!" I said scared that she'd find out I was lying about where I was going.

"No I'll take you!! Now get in the car!!" My mom yelled. She was getting frustrated.

"FINE!!" I stomped out and slammed the door. Now it may sound like I'm a brat but I promise I'm not. I then texted Juggie while waiting for mom.

My mom drove me to Veronica's

My mom drove me to Veronica's. She opened the door confused.

"Act like I'm supposed to be here I'm waiting for Juggie and I'll be gone." I whispered and she hugged me as my mom left. It was sunny so I didn't have a jacket but of course Jughead Jones did.

"Thank you so much!!" I said hugging her back as Juggie walked up to the door. Juggie smiles at me as I look up from hugging Veronica and get happy.

"I'll see ya later!" I say happily.

"Okay be safe! love you!!" Veronica said. I locked hands with Jughead and we walked to Sweet Water River where Jason Blossom was found dead by Kevin Keller and Moose Mason. We spent the day at Sweet Water River talking and having fun around 7pm we walked into Pop's after going to Jughead's house to get the motorcycle.

"There's my two favorite love bugs!" Pop's teasingly said.

"Hey Pop's." I said smiling. He smiled back and we ordered fries and milkshakes. Our milkshakes came and as I was thanking Pop's Juggie stole my cherry off my strawberry milkshake.

"JUGHEAD YOU CHERRY STEALER I SWEAR!!!" I said upset he stole my cherry he just laughed at me. Our fries came a little after our milkshakes and Pop's handed me a cherry since Juggie snatched my last one. I quickly ate my cherry so Juggie couldn't tickle me and take it. I laughed as Juggie picked me up and sat me on his lap as I ate some of the fries. I wasn't heavy set but I wasn't the skinniest either. I weighed around 100 pounds. (not my actual weight I'm a little bit heavier). We spent about 2 hours eating and goofing off. We went our separate ways and made our way home. I was 45 minutes from home and it started pouring the rain. I was shivering and soaking wet. I heard a motorcycle after a few minutes it was Jughead.

"Need a ride?" he asked and I nodded. he turned off the motorcycle and put his jacket and helmet on me. We got on and I held on to him as he rushed me home. We got to my house and rushed inside.

"Dad?" Jughead asked as his dad turned around.

"What are you doing in Ace's house?" he asked.

"Ace's mom invited me over to have a talk about you guys. Don't think we don't know that your dating." his dad replied. Then I saw Cameron he was smiling at me I have a short temper like my dad.

"CAMERON WHAT THE HELL YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I screamed and attacked him punching his chest crying cause I was so mad. Jughead and FP eventually got me off of him. Jughead held me as my mom stared at me scared half to death.

"We don't care if you guys date as long as you are responsible for your actions." my mom told us. I smiled I was so happy. I knew Cameron was trying to get me in trouble I looked at him gave him a cheeky smile as I took my hand and rubbed Jug's face. Jug put his hands around my hips and pulled me in kissing me roughly Jace getting mad at him.

"Jug! Ace! Simmer down!" FP said to us. We pulled away and put our foreheads together as I breathed out.

"Damn." Jughead whispered and I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD COUNT: 788