~Cinq~

*Andy's POV*

I lifted Rye's face up to where our eyes met. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. I then studied every inch of his face. I then thought about his words. 'You don't need to protect me' Honestly I felt as if it was my job to do that. I cleared my throat and Rye's eyes met with mine once again. 

Andy:"I don't need to but I do. Nothing you say or do would make me change my mind."
Rye:"Well, what if I want to take care of you."

Andy:"Rye, I don't need you to help me or take care of me. I promise to you I am fine."

I tried to stand up to get into my bed but I was too weak and fell back to the floor. Rye looked at me sad and stood up offering me his hands.

Rye:"Let me help you and take care of you. Just for tonight."

I sighed and gently placed my cold and shakey hands into Rye's soft and warm ones. He slowly puled me up to my feet and helped me walk to my bed and sit down.

Rye:"Get changed for bed and I'll be right back."

He then winked at me and left. I pulled off my jeans and shirt wondering why he winked. I mean it is Re and he's always acting cheeky. Maybe, that's all it was. I brushed it off and plugged my phone into its charger. Not but a minuet later Rye walked back into my room wearing boxers carrying two cups of tea. I smiled and took the glass that had an A on it. Rye and I quickly drank our tea then I laid down in bed. Rye walked over and turned my light off. To my surprise instead of leaving he turned around and came and laid back in bed with me. He grabbed me from around the waist and pulled me closer to him. I relaxed and rested my head on his chest. Moments later I felt Rye start to mess with my hair. In no time at all I fell asleep to the sound of Rye's stead heart beating and his fingers running through my hair.

---------------------------

Let me just say. Dynamite is the best EP ever. 

Like wowowoowowow.

Flashing Lights and Something about you are just <333333333333333333333333

hehe anywaysssssss

hope you liked this edit!

P.S.This is cause I forgot to edit Friday...

-Brea<3