Rhaella

"In Winterfell"

Rhaella was on the Battlements she was looking at the people she remembered growing up and how the people in Bravos had cheered for her mother and Father she had admired her mother she was her role model her mother had told her stories as a child of her adventures and how she met her father she loved her parents her brother Ned could be a bit annoying at times but regardless she still loved him she was watching Ned train with his sword that had been given to him when he was 10 years old Rhaella was a bit different unlike her brother she enjoyed performing singing and playing the harp in a lot of ways she was like her aunt Lyanna Jon's mother.

Dany had entered near the Battlements she was feeling like death she hated feeling sick a long time ago she had wished for a miracle but knew it was not going to happen her miracle was getting pregnant and having twins Rhaella and Ned were her two miracles it made her and Jon happy and they were she had finally had a family of her own and then she received that horrible news that she and Jon had only a few months left to live it was a bad day for both of them Dany was not looking forward to telling her two children that she was dying Dany was coughing she needed fresh air she looked at Rhaella "you watching your brother?" Rhaella nodded "I'm worried about this battle mom what if Ned doesn't make it?" Dany placed a hand on her shoulder "your brother has been training long enough for this and don't forget he has his father's strength in him and he's a Targaryen" Rhaella nodded "I know I wish I could fight but you and dad are right it's too dangerous I should stay in the crypts and help the others".

Daenerys had notice Jon come upon them with Ned as usually Ned like to tease his sister "hey sis hanging back with the old ladies" Rhaella was pushing him "your such a kidder Ned!" Jon and Dany laughed "you two always bate each other I swear Jon they are like you" Jon couldn't agree more Rhaella had hugged her father he was tough with her but always fair "will you and mother be in the battle" they nodded "the Battle needs its Queen and King and your mother is very brave" Dany nodded "alright you two off to bed it's going to be a long night"

Daenerys and Jon returned to their rooms that night Dany felt weaker as did Jon he took off his fur his fever was getting worse Dany placed a cool cloth on his head she started feeling pains in her back the sickness was getting worse for them they needed to tell the kids soon but now was not a good time. "Jon we need to tell Rhaella and Ned soon it's getting worse for us and they're going to need guidance when we are gone" Jon agreed "I wish we had more time" he hated this Dany was crying she hated it "I don't want to die Jon maybe no I can't!" Jon comforted her he hated seeing his wife so upset he wiped her tear away and looked at her "Dany were probably going to die tomorrow I would like to live a little tonight before that happens" she agreed they kissed passionately he undid her dress pushed it off her she undid his belt and removed his shirt she moaned in passion he pushed her slowly on the bed both were weak so they had to go slow and they did he kissed her passionately he kissed her neck an held her down he entered her slowly she gasped in passion it had been a long time since they had been intimately he was pushing faster she was getting close to her climax she screamed "oh god Jon!" she had cum and both collapsed both were sweating because of the sex and the fever they were dying no way around it but they would not die in Battle tomorrow "were going to live tomorrow okay?" Dany nodded "I'll be damned if a white walker is going to take me from my family" they collapsed and went to bed.

Arya was with Sansa in her room debating on weather to tell the kids about their parents "Sansa it has to come from them right now we have to wait" Sansa did not agree with it "can't we tell them?" Arya shook her head "were not their parents it has to come from them" Sansa hated this "there has to be cure I won't accept this" Arya disagreed "we cannot interfere even if there was a cure there's no chance they would survive" Sansa realized someone who could help  "what about the red Priestess Kinvara could she help?" Arya didn't like where Sansa was going with this "If there's a chance they can live maybe the priestess can heal them" Arya didn't like it but wouldn't back down "find and see if there's a cure for Aurora fever they have" Sansa would depart in the morning she would be back in time hopefully in time for the great battle she prayed it wasn't too late.