C H A P T E R: 2

Ahh..  I felt myself lying on the bed. Bed? How come? I opened my eyes though it was blurry at start later my vision was getting clear. I propped up from the pillow and looked around. Wait, this isn't my house and why I am in my college medical room?

Ragini dragging me, waiting, him and fainting in his arms....

Gosh! I passed out in his arms? This.. I don't know what to say. I immediately got off from the bed.

"You are up after 2 hours, finally." Anita, the doctor came inside while I gave a short smile.

What? 2 hours? Seriously.... I was on bed for 2 hours?... Okay there's a solid reason. I haven't slept properly for 5 days and I didn't eat properly today except a hamburger.

"Okay I'm leaving, thank you." I corrected my dress properly and was about to leave but stopped on my track.

My breath hitched again seeing him. Swara, calm down. Taking in a deep breath I walked forward to face him.

He turned hearing my footsteps. God, he looks gorgeous... Wait shut up you stupid mind. Control.

"Are you fine?" He inquired me. His voice... was so good, manly yet cold as ice.

"Yeah.. thanks." I gave a weak smile.

Before I would even ask anything.

"Swara you're dad's here." Nita, the nurse came in while I was shocked.

My eyes widened in shocked. This can't happen. He would turn things upside down if he gets to know that I have passed out.

"Excuse me." Excusing myself from him I rushed out to the office to see my father waiting impatiently and worried.

"Dad." I called and he looked at me.

"Swara." Dad took me in a hug.

"You are fine right? Come let's go home."

Home? No, how can I go home when I have a mission which was about to start here?

"Dad I'm fine see and I have an important internal test." I protested.

"Swara, you can write your test later. Go home and take rest."

This professor, idiot! I seriously regret for being a great student. I gave a tight smile to him and looked at my dad.

"See, now come." Dad literally dragged me with him, I wasn't able to do anything not even protest. I looked back to find him staring at me with his hands tucked into his jeans. 

~

I came inside our house once dad opened the door. I really wanted to be there in the  college and I pouted.

"My princess looks angry, is she?" He asked.

I glared at my dad and turned away.

"You look really tired princess and that's why I brought you home moreover we can have a great time." He explained.

"Dad seriously? I'm doing a doctorate degree and you really want me to take often leaves and skip tests?" I snapped at him and turned away.

"I'm sorry na princess." Dad apologized.

Though my heart melted I made fake angry face and that was when I smelled fragrance of sweet roses. My lips automatically turned into a smile. I immediately grabbed the red flower bunch from my dad and smelt it again. How refreshing these flowers are!