C H A P T E R: 27

I snuggled more into my pillow as the sun rays entered inside my room flashing right on face making my skin to burn. I covered myself with the duvet cursing the sun but still... Anyways my sleep has all gone and all thanks to the ravishing sun!

I sat on my bed and my eyes quickly squealed due to the bright light of the sun. I quickly got down the bed and tied my hairs into a messy bun. I took my clothes and my eyes fell on the calendar. My mood went completely corrupted. Those terrible flashes of sanskaar getting into the accident came in front my eyes like a film and I instantly closed my eyes taking in deep breathes in.

"Princess."

I opened my eyes and looked at the door to see y father standing opening the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh Mr. King looks happy at early mornings huh?" I squealed.

"I've got a surprise for you fresh up and come fast." Without waiting for my answer he left while I was curious of surprise it would be.

I quickly got my clothes and went to have a hot shower to soothe my nerves.

~

"Paa." I yelled while he still had a huge smile on his face.

"Just a minute." He said going to his room.

"I've never seen you this happy in the nearest Mr. King. What's that?" I asked as I could not handle my curiosity.

"Well! Guess." He said while I pouted.

"Mm.. I didn't do anything great yesterday. Even if I say I got the highest you don't react this way except with a small appreciation and asking me to stay on place. Then... You don't do anything like that unless it's my..... Birthday? Papa." I looked at him catching the point.

"Ah! My daughter's proving that she's mine. I've got something for you birthday in advance." He sang while I giggled seeing a hug gift box on my father's hand.

"Wow!" I exclaimed in joy.

"Have it." And I instantly grabbed the box and started opening it still not figuring what it would be.

I removed the wrapper I haste but the more I was getting closer to the gift was the more my excitement was dying and my fear spreading on my mind instead.

"It's.. a dress?" I looked at father for an answer.

"Yup." He agreed.

Throwing a biggest smile on my lips I opened the box chanting prayers of almighty up there and my prayers went unanswered.

It was the same!

That same white print calf length frock and my eyes widened letting the flashes to run to my eyes. That dress.... was everything going to happen? Will sanskaar get... No!

"Princess? If you don't like it we'll change." Dad instantly threw a worried expression on his face seeing me giving no reactions.

"Oh, I love it and I'm not going to give back the dress to you." I hugged the dress while dad patted my head.

"My baby girl's turned 21 just in 42 hours. How fast you've grown." He pulled me in a hug while I remained blank.

~

My entire day had spoilt just thinking about it over and over.

24 hours! Just the next 24 hours I'll be facing my own terrific dream in real and that too with someone's life on the verge to death and life. If I miss that then he would die and on my birthday it would be his funeral....