C H A P T E R: 24

"Ah!..." I held my head tightly due to pain that I was hardly able to open my eyes. Slowly I opened but everything around seems to be dark. I blinked twice once again to get my vision more clear. I slowly sat on the floor and looked around to know where I was. There was a dim light on the corner of the room and small window which was unable to reach even if I jump. 

I squeezed my eyes tightly to remember the events that happened.

Oh wait, I was kidnapped!

I stood up but I collapsed back on the floor and whined in pain. I didn't eat anything and I was kept unconscious every time I woke up. I placed my hand on my wrist and found my watch missing. Hell! I needed that. I looked around and I found the watch at one corner. I quickly crawled and got the watch on my hand to see whether it was working and to my fortune it did. I pressed the button which was on the side of the strap and sighed.

The watch had the latest technology that if I click the button then my location would be directly send to dad. He brought me so that I could let him know the location of where I am when I'm stuck over somewhere and today it was useful. Hopefully that would help him to find me I guess. 1 day has already gone and it was night back again.

All of sudden the entrance door got opened. I tried to figure out who it was but I got no chance as the dim lights turned off all of a sudden except the moonlight falling straight on a particular place from the top window. I quickly pushed the watch away from me hearing the footsteps nearing me. Oh wait... That's 2 of them. Before I would get up or do something one of them held both my arms while I screamed but they closed my mouth by tying a cloth and they also tied up my hands with a rope and left me.

If had energy then these 2 mens would have been on the floor spearing me to let them live. Urgh!.... That's so irritating. I hope dad's gonna come soon and I get a chance to kick them. I looked up at the window where I saw the beautiful full moon shining with all its might. I rested my back on the wall still looking at the moon. The atmosphere was too calm for it's own good as if it indicating or to say inviting the upcoming storm freely with open doors.

~

The door crackling sound brought me up from the sleep. My neck was hurting me really bad since I was looking up at the moon for long and slept that way so I was looking only down and found a sneaker men shoes wearing person entering inside and closing the door and walking towards me. The shoes stopped a little far away from me and suddenly the lights were turned on. I squinched my eyes as I saw light after many hours which hurted my eyes but still I managed and looked up at the person's face.

My eyes burnt with desire..... desire to burn the person who was infront of me. I could feel my blood boiling through my veins and a want to kill him all alive without no mercy.

The person removed the mask and I already knew who it was.....

Laksh Maheshwari!

That evil smirk on his face made me to hate him more. Not because he kidnapped me but for betraying his brother who loves him so much that I'm sure he would sacrifice his entire life if this bloody man ask him to do. I'm damn sure! Maybe one of the reasons I felt weird while being with him but I shrugged it off seeing his bond with sanskaar. He fooled the entire family.

He kneeled down to me and looked into my eyes. I had no fear of him as well.

"Woah! You sure have fire in your eyes girl." He commented making my face go more pale and my face red with suppressed rage to kill him.

He undid my mouth piece.

"You don't deserve a brother like him."

That was the first thing I told him when he undid the cloth from my mouth. His eyes was turning darker with my words yet he gave cooky laugh.