C H A P T E R: 15

And there we are!

We reached his family mansion which he calls it to be their family farm house, I wonder how his real family mansion will look like. I got down from the car and I'm was dumbstruck seeing the magnificent white mansion standing and glowing with all it's pride and honour surrounded with lavish green pastel grass, shrubs and tress except a stoned path way leading to the mansion and the other way it had a garage. 

"This is so beautiful." I exclaimed still noticing the details of the mansion. 

"It is. Now shall we?" I heard him say. 

Oh I should go inside now right? How would I.... I mean this is his family union and I literally feel as if I was coming as an intruder among them. It may bring discomfort to them na?

"No need to think yourself as an outsider. You have mom and me in, Stay comfortable." I turned to look at him taking my bag and walking. 

"You read minds?" I'm still surprised of he got to know the exact thing I was thinking about. 

All of a sudden he stopped and pulled me closer to him through my wrist while his eyes looked into mine. His hand reached my cheek and he caressed it gently. The cool breeze hit us yet all I felt was the warmthness of touch which sent chill shivers down my spine.  His soft touch was playing havoc with my senses and his intense eyes fixed on me making it more difficult for me to breathe normally.

"Your eyes says it all sweetheart." My heart.. it skipped several beats on hearing his phrase. 

In a few minutes he withdrew his hands and his eyes looked away from mine. I felt deprived with the loss of warmthness of his on my cheeks, I didn't know why? No no... Swara, stay away from such thoughts.

"Let's go." I quickly nodded and followed him to the mansion.

~

This has to be a living heaven!

That was the first thought which came in my mind seeing the ravishing interior works with the combination of white and gold mixed with traditional and modern styles and furnitures. 

I saw Dp uncle who was busy looking at the documents and uttra was coming from upstairs happily hopping.

"I'm back." Sanskaar announced and both of them looked us. 

A little bit of discomfort took into me until my little lucky charm came taking me in her arms. A quick smile spread on my lips and I caressed her hairs. 

"You know didu, I missed you a lot yesterday." She pouted like a kid.

"Awe, I missed you too sweetie." I ruffled her hairs lightly while she giggled. 

"You little devil, let her in you can keep your jabber talks later." Sanskaar scouled while uttra gave an i-don't-care look. 

"Come in beta." Dp uncle had a warm smile on his lips. 

"Hi Uncle, how are you?" I asked with a smile. 

"Ofcourse I'm good. This Shekhar promised to come over and look he sent only you, anyways I'll settle scores later with him. You please be free okay?" His words were pleasent to make anyone smile though he has those strict teacher or business man face. 

I nodded my head. 

"Sanskaar take her upstairs. All are upstairs only." Sanskaar nodded and took me upstairs. 

I saw 2 girls sitting on the couch watching something over their mobile. Wait.... One among them I saw.. ah! I saw her when Dp uncle asked to call sanskaar at the function.